Have a marriage coming soon!

Did ya have a good day??

Have a marriage coming soon!

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:28 pm

The young man Sis brought home I talked about last Thanksgiving? The first one ever to brought to meet us? well, they came this Thanksgiving and he asked hub permission to MARRY sis! Evidently they are planning on getting married on April 14th 2018. Hubby is even going to drive to the east coast to be there for it. He plans on trying to have son now that he is out come stay with me and handle feeding the cattle for me. (That is all depending on if I'm having my pacemaker change out at that time) son has been married at least 2 times maybe more that we don't know about but this is a BIG thing for sis.. she has never ever shown any interest at all about anyone till now. And evidently he comes from old well off southern family so its going to be the BIG wedding deal. not just a quick drive to the courthouse in sun dress type deal like my 2 were... So, that's the one big good HELL yeah for the last few months! :mrgreen: I wont get to go but surely someone will take video or pics. (Darn well better!) :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Have a marriage coming soon!

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Congrats to all, too bad you can't go. Maybe you will get your pacemaker done before the wedding.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Well my last teletrace said 4 months to 33 months. Okaaayy? Cant get it any clearer than that? uggghhh. Will be doing another one Dec 27th so.... will know more. LOL But still will probably still have to stay here to make sure cattle get fed. So...... Either way shrugs.... :roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Wishing you a Blessed Yule!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:07 am

Congrats to them, I never understood waiting, but then again I divorced him 3 times, and he's trying to get me back as we speak :lol: :lol: :lol:

Safe journey to your Hubby
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:34 pm

I cant understand it either. My first marriage was in my parents living room in the middle of a tornado warning in a Sunday church dress, my 2nd? We had grandparents watched kids while we drove to Van Buren AR to the justice of the peace I was in a black and white sundress. (less than 2 hours and $20. bucks) It sure don't take the whole months and months to figure out and plan junk like announcements, catering blah blah blah...needless to say sis was not amused at my suggested responses to make it all easier. :lol: She told me today after a couple of months of waiting that they do have the venue.. somewhere near south beach? something on the East Coast. Some college girlfriends are going down this coming weekend to go to the coast with her and help her shop for a wedding dress. shakes head. I just have a hard timer thinking of paying for dress's in the amount range she is talking about. I mad a gorgeous wedding dress for a friend out of a old prom dress with some re-modeling of it all for under 20 bucks! Veil, armless, sweetheart bodice, but with lace should high gloves and all! Could be so much easier but it is a "Supposedly" once in a life time memory so we shall see! :mrgreen: (I need to be the trailer trash wedding planner guru!) that's a new calling eh? ;) :? :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 pm

All for a dress she will ware once, and believe me want out of as soon as the pictures are done, and the divorce will be just as costly, I say just live together, you will get along so much better.
I'm kidding I hope they do well.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:31 am

Never had a wedding dress either, First time, a two piece crocheted top and skirt. Second time a taupe dress. Now I'm just living in sin...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If my X comes back ill be living in sin with you!!! (time will tell on that)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Living in Sin is the best way to go. :twisted:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:51 pm

snickers but living in sin your not on the insurance policies! hmm plus I would worry about what would come crawling out of the woodworks when he offed to claim any money possible. I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt I is getting it all! :twisted:
:lol: plus this way he cant afford play around. I keep him to tired and broke, and it now would cost him to much to try and divorce me ;) :twisted: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:04 am

Hay MM, You just had your 1000th post. Congratulations!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:20 pm

WOW~ Now that is cool! Now, need to double it or triple it in 2018~ 2018 the year of MAGIC? sound good? ;) hahaha
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:49 pm

I like it! 2018, "The Year of Magick". I am trying to practice my magick for a least 20 minutes a day. Even thanking the Goddess counts.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:15 pm

Agreed! Doing a daily tarot card pull, and lighting a candle daily are a few small things that add up maybe? Even if they don't it all sounds good to me.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:31 pm

I have been doing a daily card pull from my new oracle deck "Runes". Trying to learn them and then I may get a proper set of Runes, maybe make them. I know the runes require you to blood them.
If you are wondering about Elia, she is having computer problems and can't get in here at the moment.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:38 pm

I figured that was probably what was going on after the trouble she was describing the the day with her computer. Wondering about whats going on with Patrah? She hasn't be around much at all lately from what I can tell.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to Oh Hell Yea