[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - I think I found a super weird answer

I think I found a super weird answer

Did ya have a good day??

I think I found a super weird answer

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:51 pm

To one of my obsession's! I think? I have mentioned my OCD of gathering dolls and more dolls ( I have a obscene amount of 16 to 18" ones and even more Barbie's!) But here lately I have really been drooling over the silicone and/or reborn dolls and there was a YouTube clip about a "supposed" doctors deal saying that one reason women of age (not kids) do this is cause they are good for anxiety! Do you think I can use this excuse to fly past hubby for all of this months purchases? ;)
(I have done really good this month only 3 dolls 25. bucks so far but got some bigger ones ending in the next day or 2!) TRUE silicone dolls not the hard vinyl ones. I just got done finishing (crocheting) a hat for one of my new 11" inch twins Avery (he's nakkid :cry: ) and its cold; other than his green bloomers cause he is anatomically correct "Coughs, coughs" his soon to be sister Ava is in the email... (She is 11' as well and needs undies! clothed other than those)

I have GOT to get a camera somehow some way to get photos for you guys! I literally have between 36 and 40: 16 to 18" inch dolls, 2: 28" ones and between 360 and 400 barbies! See why I am so glad I can now palm.. coughs coughs BLAME it on a odd medical reason backed by some doctor somewhere? (think he will buy it?)
paws crossed.... :lol: :mrgreen: ;) (wish me luck on the ebay bid tomorrow!) :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: I think I found a super weird answer

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:06 am

Good luck with your E-bay bidding. I'm not that into dolls, I find them to be creepy, however, if it has anything to do with luck i'm into it. I have so many horseshoes, I have given half of them away. Wands, lots of those. Crystals, I could open a shop...Books, that reminds me, I can donate them to the thrift shop, or to the garage sale I keep threatening to have. And when I do, it's going to be a big one! Wish you could come!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:48 pm

My Mom has two dolls. Buttttttttttttt I'm a little creeped out by them myself, and clowns :shock: I watched a episode of Dead Files where there was hundred's of dolls and Amy said, the dead love to hide in dolls. This house was infested with spirits because of her dolls. Not to say you have that problem, but they did. You couldn't even find a place to sit for the dolls.

My thing was the little buoys bears I have a small cabinet full of those, till know more would fit :lol: :lol: I do have some cute ones. And books, and candles, and crystals, and Tarot decks, I go overboard with about anything I get into, so I know how ya feel there, id have to think Hubby will be fine with it, after all whats a few more. :lol: :? :shock:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:06 am

Three of anything is a collection!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:08 pm

So far all of the 16 to 28 inch dolls are in boxes stacked in 2 different rooms so they aren't really under foot per say, and the barbies and thier cousins are all stacked neatly in a 9 drawer dresser in the bird room so once again out of sight out of mind? So for these new dolls? I have a birdcage on top of the dresser (bird has passed away) that I will have son put out in one of the sheds and will be able to place the 5 new ones in a basket in its place so they wont be under his feet either!...I really think its just me spending MONEY on Ebay that gets his drawers in a twist and what to do with all this STUFF if I pass before him! :o ;)

I do have 4 SMALL dolls out of the however many of the 5" ones I have (those I have not counted!) here by the computer to be my "Fetch" servitors when I get a get a itch to play around a bit... SO far other than when Rosie went on a walk about not had any issues out of the dolls knock on wood! darting eyes to the dark corners of the room..... :o :shock: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Was it the Parrot that passed away? I hope not... but I have his feather in an ornament that I made so I will always think fondly of him.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:02 pm

NO, no it was'nt Yar, it was a extremely old Love bird wow I got him in ????? 1998? or 99? and he was already old then! He lost his mate wow 5 yrs ago or more? Then he passed in either 2014 or 2015. And I still have more feathers I been meaning to send to you guys....When we first moved in here in 2004 I had 7 birds, 1 cockatiel, 2 love birds, 2 budgies and 2 African greys and slowly over time has whittled down to just poor old boy Yar.... soon I hope to have that room to where I can go in and sit longer with him...... he is not un-social but it surely would help his vocabulary if nothing else.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:50 am

I was thinking of getting another parakeet, since I cant have a dog or cat, but then I think of the seed to sweep up, and the noise when they go into a squawking fit, so maybe not. I do miss Bella, my goodness I miss her so much. But I know if I ever move and can have her I can go get her. and Rosie :D
I miss that little shit too!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:38 am

Maybe you will have to get a hamster. Make it a little witche's hat and a tiny broom for him to fly on. Hamsters know how to " keep silent."
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:46 am

I don't much care about rodents :lol: :lol: My Grandson would, they use to have them, I say them because every day a new litter was being born, they were giving them away to everyone they knew (and the cage stunk) :o

I'm going to walk now, ill talk at ya tomorrow.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:49 am

You are only allowed one rodent at a time. I had a white Rat called Rataro! She was quite bitchy sometimes...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:50 pm

Ill pass, it's kinda nice not cleaning after a pet, but I miss Bella and Rosie so much!!!!

We have gotten off topic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:35 pm

This is really off subject, my Son used to volunteer at the Owl Rehab Center, his job was to clean out the Mouse cages. Not a job that he kept for a long time.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Ewwww cleaning out the mouse cages. That stinks as a bad as cat urine! ugghhh gag a maggot! shudders... when I was a kid we had fields behind our trailer and had cannibal mice and they nested everywhere! You would open a drawer to get a new pair of undies out and they would be covered with mouse turds and urine. ACCKK and if you caught one in the snap traps? you would find the head and tail and spine cause the rest were eaten by his family! (like I said cannibal mice!) of course don't get me wrong mom and dad trap them every day..sighs murderers.... sniffs sniffs

(till I was high one day and let a little fellow go and he became my pet) cruel to put those snap traps out for babies! Mom or sis would be trying to put stuff in oven for dinner and he would run out and squeak for me freaked big sis out big time! I loved it..... he stayed for some time with me... course folks found no joy in it at all. :lol:

OK back to HELL YEAH report I go this morning-----I go to get the African grey up at 7 this morning and I'm talking to him moving some stuff around and suddenly a avalanche! I start tossing stuff back on top of pile trying to rig it so it wont lean and crash again and I find a little purple satin pouch that I don't remember EVER seeing before! (I truly don't!) so I open it and guess what I found! (sing song voice) guess guess guess~~~~~~~~~~ MY RINGS! I have been searching for these for at lease 4 or more years! My WEDDING RING! My grandmothers Aquamarine ring dad stole off her finger before they cremated her and a purple cats eye ring hubby bought me back in 1983! FINALLY found my wedding ring! if I could get up and dance I would be jiggling all over this house! YEAAHHHH Woo Hooo!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: ....just wanted to give a HELL YEAH report... hahahahha zooming off to grab deck of cards...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:21 pm

Well! That is just awesome! You really need to start looking through your stuff, what else have you been missing for years? By the way, I have a visual of you jiggling and dancing around the house.
More mouse stories, I was about 10 years old and I wanted a pet mouse, but Mum said No... I saved up my pocket money and went and bought one anyway. He was a black mouse and I called him Elvis. I had no money for a cage, so I kept him in a large flowerpot with a board over it in the garage. Dad was wondering why I was so suddenly being helpful by opening the garage door every morning (I had to get in there to feed Elvis) Well, I got caught, Mum was sympathetic and bought me a cage.
One weekend we went to the Caravan Park (Holiday trailers) of course I took Elvis, He was in a chocolate box in the trunk of the car. He ate through the box and through the tin foil that was covering the Sunday Roast, Mum being a germaphobe had to throw out the roast. Later that day, my younger brother took the mouse out without my permission, he went to the beach and fell on the mouse, killing it. He was so upset, and because he took it without asking me, Mum made him buy me another. The next mouse was a little brown one called Caramac. I do like mice, but not the wild ones that jump out and scare you.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:37 pm

My mom when the kids were young and I think before the foster kids got there went and got them these (cant remember the name) type of hamsters? I mean the shebang cage, ball every thing... and one wound up being called "Houdini" cause he earned the name! Hubby gets up to pee and Houdini' got out of cage and was looking for water (he had filled his cheeks with legos) so hubby goes to pick him up fussing for me to get him and put him up when he BIT him.. the hamsters left no long after... :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sorry i shouldn't laugh, but i got the metal picture, and laughed my ass off. (you don't have to tell him lol) i could see Houdini' with his mouth full too.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:38 pm

My Son gave the Hamster one of those chewing gum cigarettes, I had to pry his little mouth open and retrieve it. One day my son asked if Hamsters can swim, later I found that the bath tub was filled up and there was the hamster swimming for his life. So, yes, Hamsters can swim. Poor little sucker. I had to laugh at a hamster full of legos. Maybe he wanted to build something...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Oh Hell Yea