[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Open for Business

Open for Business

Introduce yourself here, and please read the rules of the site

Open for Business

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi
I am SilverMoonTiger. Welcome to this new forum. It is a work in progress as it was set up in a hurry, but lets see how we go.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Re: Open for Business

Postby earthsisterdeb » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:59 am

Got here, woohoo.
earthsisterdeb

Postby Elia » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:47 pm

Im Elia V from the "forum" most all know me or of me, im hoping we can keep a forum going when we loose our old one.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:50 am

Hi im Elia V finding my way around, im really a klutz with a computer.
The site looks good, now we just need to get it active. :D
Elia

Postby Elia » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:15 pm

I found you, (updated to windows 10 and lost all my favorites) I have you back in :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Greetings friends, Ouroboros here, I'm trying to keep up to date with all my new sites. I tell you, remembering all my passwords is a pain.
Congratulations on your new site SilverMoonTiger! I wish you the best of Luck in the future.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Great to see you all. Please feel free to pass the details of this site on to other like minded folks.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:21 am

put a link in your sig tag (of the forum site) ill put one over in my site.
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:15 am

Hi everyone I'm arianllwynog (nog) it's good to see so many familiar faces from the old forum.
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:02 pm

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:53 pm

Yea I was playing around last night, we have lost the cobwebs and cauldrons site, I ask for a refund, they cant recover the site. so I will be here to help SilverMoonTiger build this place up, and when you all want The Witch Pot will be there.
Elia

Postby Elia » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Madam O, you did not log in so your post says guest. lol
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:49 am

Hello all, I'm still here, it's a great shame we lost cobwebs but this is great, I must take the time to find my way around. :)
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby patrah » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:19 am

Hey, patrah here....
Been keeping with the forum journey as best I can....
So here's to progress herein....
Thank you for having me along....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:45 am

I'm so glad you finally got in here patrah!!! Yes we are having a forum journey, kinda fun, well not for Jim, bless him he's having health issues since his surgery, so lets all send him Prayers.

It is a shame so much work again flushed down the drain, :(

but they refunded my money, and I plan to just get that pool paid for so I can finally forget it. I guess things happen for a reason at times, and this site is just as good, ill be adding more, and you can add too.

It's late, later ya all ~ Blessings
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:24 am

I hope Jim is feeling better these days, I must get on here more often :)
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Yes you should, we miss you.
Elia

Return to New Members