[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Miss you

Miss you

Introduce yourself here, and please read the rules of the site

Miss you

Postby Elia » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:51 pm

I have not heard form you for a while, so I got worried!!

We created a new site called Cobwebs and Cauldrons

Link ~ cobwebsandcauldrons.com/forum

I do hope you come in and register, its the phpBB like you have, and its a work in progress
Jim is building it, and we are doing the sub forums so it will be more like the old forum

I hope I hear from you soon, if that link don't work their is one on the Witch Pot.

Much Love ~ Elia
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Miss you

Postby Jim » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:52 am

Well Elia V I am trying to get my site moved off bluehost and it is a nightmare deluxe to get it done I built it 5 years ago using xmb now it is outdated and xmb is no longer around it has to be converted to a different programming language want to do the conversion for me
Jim
Jim
Baby Star

Postby Elia » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:20 pm

:shock: first reaction

:lol: second reaction

:? third reaction

So I think ill decline for now, but thanks for thinking of me and asking ;)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi Jim, how are you feeling these days? A bit better I hope. Good Luck with your programming.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Jim » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:44 am

Jim
Baby Star

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Yes, beer has its healing powers. But you would think that being in shape would have its benefits. I think you may have to slow down just a tad. It is so nice to hear from you again. Don't be a stranger.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Jim » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:33 pm

no way I want to have fun and enjoy life for a while do what I can when I feel like it besides I love chasing wild pigs on my 4 wheeler and listen to them scre :twisted: am
Jim
Baby Star

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Good to see you!! The Dr. is right it takes a muscle much longer to heal when they cut it, even if its small. *ouch*

One would think being in shape would be a benefit, for everything else it is!!! lol
So really good to see you, and know you're doing well.
Elia

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi Jim. Glad you could join us.

When all the doctors do these days is tell us to lose weight and get fit, it really makes you wonder. Hope it doesn't slow you down too much.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Jim » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:26 am

I was helping my boss work cows Sunday when it is cool they get rowdy well he got caught in a corner and a young heifer kicked him real hard on the knee he just had surgery on
Now he is in a mess and can barely walk keep him in your prayers ok
Jim
Baby Star

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Will do!!

We had a herd of cows (when I had the old man) lol they don't care where they step or kick that's for sure. Sorry your friend was hurt.
Elia

Return to New Members