Tarot card of the day

All things tarot

Re: Tarot card of the day

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:15 pm

8/3/2019

CATS EYE TAROT

5 OF WANDS--Disagreement; Competition; Confrontation.

Five kittens are engaged in a typical kitten "rumble'. Playful confrontation allows kittens to hone their skills for adulthood.
(in a reading) We do not often relish the idea of disagreement and hassles even if they are relatively minor. The prospect of friendly competition requires a marshaling of energy. Do you face challenges with confidence, or do you take a defensive stance?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MILDRED PAYNE'S ADVICE FROM FENWOOD INSANE ASYLUM

TRUMPET, COIN, SKULL

Spiritual vibrations bring change, which moves you into a better position in life
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:14 pm

( My Mildred Payne deck went "walk about" and just found her~ So, here is todays cards)

TAROT DECK-(Hanson Roberts) 7 of Cups and The Emperor.
The 7 of cups in this deck is different than any I have seen~ the cups have in them: stars, a castle! Rainbow, octopus? (whaa?) dragonet (YES), coins and a crown and the last one a faery.
Now the Emperor car his "Chair" has rams heads adoring each side (Aries!) and he is holding a "Ank" symbol and a "Oroborous"....

"Wishful thinking and fantasy, is overruled by reason and intelligence which helps leads to attainment of one's goals."
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
MILDREN PAYNE'S MESSAGE:

ARROW, ANCH, ANTIDOTE, FETUS.

"Setting goals, increases awareness to cure a problem that will bring you to a new beginning."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:06 pm

11/21/19

MILDRED PAYNE'S ADVICE FROM FENWOOD'S ASYLUM

COIN, TOOTH, KEY

"Better position in life is attained thru the loss of something you once considered permanent. You had thought you had it locked away permanently. You will benefit by letting this go."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:55 pm

Glad you are back with the Mildred cards, I do a reading for myself every day.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:09 pm

I'm glad I finally found her again! (How can a altoid can do a walk around and appear in a totally diff room?) I nevr EVER would have taken her into that room! (got goose bumps now!)
:lol: But I am def glad to be doing readings with her again~ Do you keep a log of your daily readings? Mine for today is:

BEE, SHIELD, PENTAGRAM

"Communication and production helps preserves not only humanity but also the sum of your lifetime of choices." (huh? What the H?) :? :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 pm

I do not keep a log, but I keep getting the same cards repeating, factory, skull and hourglass. Get things done before time runs out? For me? Seems like it. It may be referring to my painting a day project, I have been making myself keep to some sort of routine with my arts and crafts. You know, the more you practice, the better you get.
The other card I get is Rat an untrustworthy person, a traitor, don't know who that is. Watch my back I guess.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:46 pm

That's one I haven't gotten in a long time! (You paintings are AWESOME btw!) Thanks for the awesome comet card~ I LOVE IT! :mrgreen: (will comment on the rest on the blog section) :lol: ok, ok back to Mildred's cards before she starts to feel ignored:

RIBBON, MOON, STORM

"Hope that by following (staying true) to natural cycles will help in any turbulent times."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:45 pm

I had those exact same cards the other day.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:54 pm

Mildred and a lot of the other decks are slightly peeved at me since hubby has been home for almost 3 weeks and have had no chance to give them the attention they feel they are do, so a NEW deck was very willing and happy to let me shuffle it around so here is the "Monday lenormand" message I got today:

HEART, LETTER, RIDER--"You will recieve message of love or affection today."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:55 pm

I love you Baby!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:04 pm

And I love you! (and there was one of my messages! :P ) I need to explain this deck.. it is one I made (after one I saw explained), called the "Fractured Lenormand" I lade it on index cards and each card has a part of 4 diff lennie cards. (A big X with half of the word of a card in 4 different spots either side and or top or bottom) you lay them out in 3 rows of 6 and the main cards are the ones that 2 parts match (side to side) then the ones that match vertical are secondary's. It is a LOT more difficult to catch just off a glance and or to match up at all really but it is fun sometimes when they do hit~

(todays was house, ring, anchor with secondary Cross) And wouldn't ya know tornados today! So far have been able to deflect one tornado by about 2 to 3 and a half miles to our east. This just aint right!!!! pouts (I want papa bunny home) sniffs, :shock: :mrgreen:

:shock: :? 2 more tornados going just east of me one slightly south and east.... Man, I need some energy! I am using it like crazy!!!!! :o
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:25 pm

The deck sounds complicated! Tornados! Ekk! Are you living in the basement?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:28 am

Well firstly we have more bad weather coming up toward you and then to me :shock: you be careful, get in the basement for sure, we won’t have tornadoes but strong thunderstorms ( I do love a good storm) you need to draw some of that energy

Second, can you buy a Fractured Lenormand,? I’ve never herd of it, I’d definitely get one!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:31 pm

We just had a foot of Snow and the power was out from 8:00am till 12:10pm It was freezing here!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:01 pm

Yes, you can buy the deck. The lady that was giving a review of it and a interpretation of how she made the index card version showed the deck but I didn't catch the makers name. hmm I will try looking it up on amazon then ebay (which still wont work for me!) pouts so talk about cutting my spending addiction down.. and man! hope your warmer now~ Our cold has hit off and on the last couple of days and catch myself turning the heater on more and more and.... :roll: Thank goodness the only snow we got wasn't enough to even make a good snowball with it was so light. :lol: ANYWAY here is Mildred's cards that wanted to speak today: STICK, AXE, CAT

"Branching out could cause conflicts and disputes as you resurrect your independence."

(I got a email showing the full Midred Paynes deck for sale again just a few left but man, I just cant justify to myself spending over 40 bucks on a deck of cards!) pouts... :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:59 pm

I'm cheap! That is why I made mine! My new cards that I made are No. 85 Luck, No. 86 Anvil, No. 87 Boat, No. 88 Venus, No 89 Champagne. I wonder if Mildred will come out with more new cards, if she does my numbering will be way off. I will cross that bridge if it comes. Maybe I could send the pics of my new cards to Deviant Art guys.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:47 pm

I saw the pictures you sent! I love them and I def will be borrowing them to go in with the ones I already got. What meanings dig you give them per say? You are such a awesome painter!!! Like you I kinda hope that Mildred doesn't suddenly have new ones found suddenly.... :? :mrgreen: Well, Mildred's cards that spoke to day are:

EYE, POPPET, and FIRE. To me it is basically saying-"Honestly acknowledging how consuming emotions can have a controlling power over a person."

hmm this could really dig deep! Milly does get under the skin sometimes don't she? :shock:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:05 pm

Sorry, I did not even mention any meanings, weird I just figured out that you would know.
#85 Luck - Good Fortune
#86 Anvil - tempering through hard work and fire.
#87 Boat - Travel, trip
#88 Venus - Feminine beauty, marriage/wife, sensuality, love.
#89 Champagne - Celebration, a special event.
If Mildred does come out with new cards, I will just carry on but using my numbering system. I was on the Mildred site yesterday and there is a full size oracle deck for sale, and apparently there are four secret cards with that. They did not show them though. I tried to look...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:51 pm

I’ll have to Wright this down, thanks
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:26 pm

Those were pretty much what I was thinking but wanted to make sure you didn't have any other versions for them.... ;) (I have some decks what I see in them? So different that that of the makers) :lol: :mrgreen: but then again, they are not near a simple but complex at the same time as Mildred's cards are.

todays draw: HEART, STUMP, WATER-"Strong feelings, disrupted suddenly leave sudden changes in their place."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:51 pm

Mildred's cards for 2/6/2020

BOY, TOOTH, BEE

hmm "Curious enthusiasm can lead to loosing something permanent of unchecked affecting work productivity and/or communications."

(I can see it in my head what she is trying to say but communicating it properly is much more difficult!)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:10 pm

Man, it is so good to be back here! Handling my cards, and actually able to look at the screen without it swimming before me~ (I am sooo ready for spring and get these cold bugs GONE!!!!) Anyway here is the cards that FINALLY spoke to me:

MILDRED PAYNE'S: HEART, DOOR, EAR

Strong emotions can bring you a new opportunity that you will hear about. Keep your "EARS" open! ;)

and from the "Fractured Lenormand deck: DOG, MICE.... "A friend might be having something "eating" at them." could be something as minor as literal rats eating in their walls into their wires and stuff or a illness or problem "gnawing" on or at them~ Something to keep a eye out for heh?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:31 pm

ok todays Mildred cards are:

BEE, STAR, SATURN

Work on communications filled with clarity, hope and direction will help gain control over "adversity and hardship." (sounds like what kids need!)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:54 pm

HANSONS ROBERDS TAROT

7 of Rods-Obstacles and challenges are met, overwhelming odds are surmounted.

Death-Clearing away the old to make way for the new. Possible beginning of a new era.

7 of Pentacles-Hard work and progress leads to successful dealings bringing wealth and treasure.

The Star is the underlying energy-Hope, faith, inspiration and bright prospects. Accumulation of past knowledge for use in the present time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CAT TAROT

Knight of Wands-Charming/superficial; Self Confident/Cocky; Daring/Foolhardy; Adventurous/Restless; Passionate/Hot tempered.

"This young tabby has climbed high in a tall tree. His mischievous expression and flick of his tail shows he is in his element and does not need to be rescued. He is happy to be admired by all, but never gives his heart to anyone." (pictured is a young marmalade kitten lounging in the fork of the tree high in the air.)

"This knight may bring excitement into your life, but beware of his volatile energy. If you are looking for a serious relationship, maturity may be needed to take this temperament either in yourself or in your partner."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knight of Swords-Direct/Blunt; Authoritive/Overbearing; Incisive/Cutting; Logical/Unfeeling; Knowledgeable/Opinionated.

As usual, this kitty has something to say about everything. She has a keen intellect and often is the first to solve a dilemma. But with her know-it-all attitude she sometimes finds herself out for the night rather than cozy and warm inside. (Pictured: a young kitty standing in a fighting stance mouth open in a loud yowl)
"
It is fine to share your opinions and knowledge, but you will make more enemies than friends if you are overbearing, logic can serve you well, but only when there is a balance and consideration of the feelings of others."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wheel of Fortune-Destiny; Turning Point; Movement; Personal Vision.

A Pair of sparrows has discovered an open bag of corn. As they feed, grain attracts a pair of mice who also find that this is a stroke of luck. Alas, good fortune may come with risk.
Looking up from her meal, one of the mice spots a farm cat about to take advantage of a golden opportunity himself. From above, a calico cat watches her companion and misses the chance to make a meal of an unsuspecting sparrow.

" Your luck is about to change. It always does. If you have been riding a lucky streak it may be time to count your chips and leave the table a winner. On the other hand, if things have been a bit rough lately, luck may now be ready to smile on you. Are you so focused on what someone else has that you are missing a chance of your own?"
The Wheel of Fortune is a reminder that the world in which we live is complex and constantly changing."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:41 pm

Decided to let Mildred talk today to see what she might have to say: RIBBON, FETUS, HAG

"Innocent new beginnings are depressed slightly by ones fears and nightmares." (worries)?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

PreviousNext

Return to Around The Tarot Table