Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:51 am

I love The Wheel of Fortune card!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Tarot card of the day

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:42 pm

(Not a tarot card reading per say, but using 3 oracle decks)

I just received 2 decks earlier this week and just now got a chance to crack their package open and shuffle them! So, the burdening question on my (and many others) mind was what the heck is going on with this "Corona Virus"? Let the shuffling begin! Asking the deck(s) why? what is best way for us to respond? etc etc.. (I probably should have been more pointed but shrugs) ANYWAY the CATS inspirational deck first: reply was
1. RELAX (30) (Burmese) shows a fluffy cat laying on its back offering its belly up for pets and play.
2. ESCAPE (18) (Abyssinian) Shows a slim cat slipping out at night between 2 iron rods on a iron wrought fence. And lastly
3. SELF CARE (31) (La Perma) shows a cat slightly rolled up in a ball cuddling down licking its paw.

Is this saying its not the horror the TV media is making it out to be? Or just the way to handle it is basically stay hidden away as much as possible and if sick relax and settle down and rest? 6 of 1 half dozen of another I suppose..

NOW! The next deck: DIVINE DOG WISDOM ORACLE CARDS
1. CONTENTMENT- Be satisfied. (Shows a retriever in a tub of water relaxing.)
2. ALLOWING-Let it happen. (A bulldog? strutting off to the left..)
3. ARROGENCE-Get off the pedestal. (Another bulldog with his nose stuck up in the air.)

Basically same message as the cats in its own way I am gathering?

But then a though came. This is supposedly a wild mutated virus never seen before so "tame" animal decks might not be the best to question after all! So, off to howl with my wolves: (Wolf Pack deck)

(13) CAUTION-Something may look easy. Be more cautious in investments, career and love. Could have a long lasting effect. Be careful, Take time to think things through. DO NOT act hastily. Be aware.
(3) LESSONS-Many lessons will be forced upon you at this time. Know it is only a cycle that will end. Loo at all the legal papers. A time of growth. You may decide to further your education.
(71) Nows not the time to make any career changes, large purchases or move. Severe turbulence indicated for the next 8 days. Make good choices and wait out the storm.

Now this last reading sits better in my tummy. Then again I am closer to the wolves than the others in a lot of ways. But what is funny is Papa Bunny has been discussing with me him going ahead and retiring (he has had the time in for AGES but was waiting to pay off tractor and the amounts he would get be higher to pay my insurance) but he was all ready to head off to the capital and just KABOOM end it. I get it, being there 40 yrs he is more than ready but I don't know that he is totally ready for this yet plus economic wise? Just a scary step to take I guess. But this did set really well aside from this last part of it. How do these sound to you guys? Would love some others perspectives on these cards. Much love and laughter from the Magical Bunny Hutch.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:44 am

If I were him I’d retire, sit this virus out on the farm, their is much to do there!
Greg is coming tomorrow with food and supplies :D he’s a good guy!

I had something else to say but for the life of me it won’t come to my brain! I hate that!

Be safe!
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:03 pm

READING FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 6TH THRU 12TH 2020

CAT ORACLE

1. AUTHORITY-(8) Shows a cat sitting regally a top of a fence watching carefully over his domain.
2. CARE------(12) Shows a momma cat gently cleaning her precious kitten.
3. PREPARE---(27) A cat sits slightly in the shadows behind his scratching post staring confidently into the camera in a daring way.

DOG DIVINE WISDOM CARDS

1. HARMONY-"Get on key" (get impression get with the program) is fitting here?
2. LOSS----"Allow yourself to grieve". Shows a lone retriever all alone, with head laying down looking so sad and grieving.
3. ACCEPTANCE-Shows a dog sitting looking up at a sign that pictures a dog silhouette with the circle and slash basically saying "No dogs allowed".

THE WOLF PACK

1. TURBULENCE (71)
Now is not the time to make any career changes, large purchases or move. Sever turbulence indicated for the next 8 days. Make good choices and wait out the storm.
2. LESSONS (53)
Many lessons will be forced upon you at this time. Know it is only a cycle that will end. Look at all the legal papers. A time of growth. You may decide to further your education.

3. ANGER (34)
A loved one has causes you to become a victim. Anger, upheaval causes deep distress. Try to solve the problem. Think before you speak. Do Not become a victim! Solution is prayer.

This one is saying straight forward. Wait, learn and close up shop for the duration. I still think there is another deck that can tell us more.. need to ponder this more. LOL (((hugs))) love you!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Previous

Return to Around The Tarot Table