Tarot card of the day

All things tarot

Re: Tarot card of the day

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:59 pm

9/5/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

HALTIA-Goddess of the home (structure, luck, domestic affairs)

HALTIA was believed to rule over houses among the Baltic Finns. this benevolent goddess was considered an
integral part of the actual structure of the home, bringing good luck to its inhabitants. She also acted
as a guardian to the occupants of the house she had chosen to bless. In later years, HALTIA powers were dispersed, perhaps due to the influence of Christianity. The name HALTIA came to connote a group of male and female faeries concerned with domestic affairs, rather than a single majestic goddess.

"Encourage harmony in your home. Then good luck will visit."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MILDRED PAYNE'S (ADVICE FROM FENWOOD ASYLUM) extra card jumped today!

WALL, BOOTS, FETUS, FROG

Giving help, moving forwards, new beginning, transformation.

Are you the one giving the help to someone that's moving forwards in new beginnings, as they transform their lives or is it you? Are you possibly the one that is being helped as you accomplish these things? Either way sounds like good things happening no mater which side of this your on.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:02 pm

Nice! I keep pulling the fetus, wondering if someone I know is pregnant? We will find out this weekend...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:07 pm

9/6/2018

TAROT CARD OF THE DAY (Anne Stokes Gothic Tarot)

QUEEN OF CUPS

"Contrary to popular belief, the Queens heart is tender. Her love for the King is unquestionable and she can offer compassion to those who would quench their fear and ask for her guidance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MILDRED MAYNE'S (ADVICE FROM FENWOOD ASYLUM)

MOON, SHOVEL, ANTIDOTE

natural cycles (lunacy), digging up, remedy or cure for a problem whether it is natural illness or part of the moons cycles bothering you, dig and continue to dig till you find your remedy, or answer to your problem your experiencing right now.

(I'm curious now as well! It could also mean you might have a new project soon maybe?) Please let us know if the person you think its about comes up preggie!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:23 pm

I'm up for a new project, but you can't force yourself to be creative, you have to let it come. I do love it when you have a direction you want to go with. A purpose.
Going to ask that certain person if she is pregnant, I'll let you know! I know for sure it's not me..
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:18 pm

BUT you do have a new project! Can be that it is talking about maybe? A lot of times our projects are like new children to us... so... maybe? :shock: :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:19 pm

9/7/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

HATHOR-THE GOLDEN ONE (Prosperity, love, fertility)

HATHOR was honored in Ancient Egypt as the GOLDEN ONE, a divinity powerful enough to help with dilemmas ranging from love difficulties to the lack of prosperity. A goddess of fertility and plenty, she was believed to be the mother to the pantheon of the Egyptian gods and goddesses. Many also identify the goddess with the Milk Way, that beautiful band of stars so visible on dark, moonless nights. Appropriately, HATHOR was also honored as the Mistress of Heaven. She was so popular that at one point she was served by sixty-one priestesses in her temple. From the earliest times, HATHOR was petitioned for assistance in creating personal abundance, such as help with a love affair. Rituals also invoke the goddess for communal abundance, as in the creation of a generous harvest to feed everyone.

"Prosperity awaits you. Look for examples of it in action."

MILDRED PAYNE'S (ADVICE FROM FENWOOD ASYLUM)

FACTORY, STUMP, ICEBURG

Trying to bring your ideas to fruition meets resistance and obstacles.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:50 pm

9/8/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

BRIGIT-THE FIERY ARROW (Poetry, artistry, fire)

The fire of inspiration is a gift many yearn to experience. Celtic people of long ago entreated the goddess BRIGIT for this divine spark. In Scotland BRIGIT was seen as in the form of a beautiful whit swan, as elusive as inspiration itself. She was also called the fiery arrow cause she was associated with the art of smelting, which uses the alchemy tool of fire to transform metals into valuable objects. BRIGITS sacred holiday. the feast of IMBOLG, is observed in February. To receive her wisdom, many would hang white woolen cloth outside on the eve of IMBOLG. The next morning, they fetched the cloth, believing it absorbed the energy of the goddess. This sanctioned cloth would be set aside in a special place, to be called into service when inspiration was required from BRIGIT, goddess of creativity.

"Be ready to Burn with inspiration"

CROW, CAT, MOTH

Moving from place to place, independence, helplessly attracted to someone or something.

"If you find your restless stop and consider the cause. Is it someone or something that is drawing you away? If are you just a wandering soul? Enjoying you freedom? Be thankful that you have such independence to indulge in such graces."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:15 pm

9/10/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

TLAZOLTEOTL-The filth eater-(Purification, carnality, magic)

TLAZOLTEOTL was acknowledged in Aztec legend as a powerful goddess of sexuality as well as the patroness of midwifes.
Statues of TLAZOLTEOTL depict her in the act of giving birth to the sun. This goddess expansive realm envelopes the deepest forms of carnality and the most intense forms of black magic. Later, TLAZOLTEOTL was thought to purify her followers upon their deaths by devouring their misdeeds after they had confessed them. In this function the goddess was known as the Filth Eater and was honored for her valuable service to humanity.

"Look within and be honest with yourself then you will be freed."

MILDRED PAYNE'S (ADVICE FROM FENWOODS ASYLUM)

MOON, SPIDER, DAGGER, SUN, EAR

natural cycles, strong female energies, betrayal, mental clarity, being aware of situation.

I'm sorry to say this looks like a hormonal female with a beef to pick with you. Thankfully you will have the
clarity to see the attack of what it is and in time to be fully aware of the situation it will try to become.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:13 pm

9/11/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

NUGUA-- Goddess of dragons.. (Creation, good luck, humanity)

This ancient goddess was believed to bear the tail of the dragon. In Chinese tradition dragons are considered very fortuitous and are associated with water, a universal symbol of wealth and fertility. Because NUGIA was the first deity to live upon the earth after it was created she was lonely. To fill her time, the goddess mixed dirt and water, inventing a compound she called clay. The clay inspired NUGIA to sculpt numerous small figures. By animating those small sculptures with her breathe. she created the first humans. Due to this act, NUGUA is honored as the creator of life.

"Share your creativity with the world to ease your isolation."

MILDRED PAYNE'S (ADVICE FROM THE FENWOOD ASYLUM)

BROOM, STAR, TOOTH

Getting situation in order, direction, difficult situation.

Do you have a situation on your hands you need to get direction to get it in order?
Now might just be the time to do so!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:21 pm

I keep getting Cat, Crow and Factory
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:18 pm

When I first started working with it I kept getting same cards as well, even when I shuffled instead of riffling them waiting for jumpers! It is just getting its land legs under it.... ;) :D
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 pm

9/13/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

DIANA--Goddess of the hunt. (Woman, the moon, strength)

DIANNA the Roman goddess of hunting and the moon, reveals the physical strength and self reliance of women everywhere. She was praised for her strength and athletic grace; her skill as a huntress was unsurpassed. Independent and wild, DIANNA chose to join her life with no man. Instead, she lived unencumbered in the woods, her only companions a loyal band of nymphs and untamed animals.
DIANNA was associated with the moon, which ruled over the night, wild beasts and women's bodies. She was usually depicted wearing a lunar shaped crown upon her brow. Many of the goddess's rituals encouraged girls and women to join together and dance wildly in the light of the full moon, thus expressing their strength and athleticism.

"It is time to hunt for what will bring you strength."

HAND, DAGGER, AXE

Giving or receiving help, hidden aggression, cutting something down to size.

(right now I cant help but get a more literal interpretation) helping me by surgery! ugghh
Hope seeing the keywords can give YOU a better personal prospective fitting you needs at this time.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:19 pm

today I got the Cauldron, Cat and Wall. Fertility, magical combinations and experimentation. An independant person, Intuition or misfortune. and then I hit the wall, Obstacles, separation or protection and maintaining boundaries.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:09 pm

I got the Hand, Ribbon, Ladder

Past - Hand, Giving or receiving help, Friendliness, using ones skills for a purpose
Present - Ribbon, Festivities, happy times, feminine beauty
Future - Ladder, High achievements, overcoming obstacles, stepping up in life

My influences in my past of giving and taking care of and receiving friendly help (because I have a good friend with useful skills) added to the Present of happy times and the festivities of today with my Sister's birthday, my Outcome, overcoming obstacles, by using my friendliness, and skills.

Not a bad reading :D that's a good thing
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:29 pm

My advice from Mildred today is...
49 Crow, Omen of bad news, moving from place to place, Criminal activity.
57 Frog, Transformation
10 Eye, Bearing witness, visulization, Omnisient, Knowledge and vigilance.

I prefer to think of the Crow as a sign that Magick is all around and about to happen. Also one of family, Crows can be thieves though. and they stick together.
Through Magic there is transformation.
Watch out and be aware.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:52 pm

9/14/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

CIMIDYE--GODDESS OF VENGEANCE (Suffering, transcendence, transformation)

The story of CIMIDYE, a Tucuman Indian goddess of the Amazon, presents us with an example of vengeance and transcendence. After CIMIDYE was abandoned by her cruel husband in a deep forest, she encountered a spirit guide in the form of a large, blue butterfly. the butterfly took pity on her and magically transformed her into a dragonfly. In time, they were able to take revenge on her husband, thus freeing CMIDYE from her marital vows. Dragonfly's are potent symbols of illusion and impermanence. In Zuni mythology, they are shamanic creatures who act as intermediaries between the spirit and physical world.

"Your difficulties transform you take heart, for you will be vindicated"

CAT, BLOOD, BOOTS, ARROW

resurrection, life & vitality, obstacles, success

"At this time, something has resurrected that affects your life and vitality and it brings you many obstacles but you will find success." (I think this one is speaking to ME!) Fingers crossed it is correct~
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:07 pm

9/15/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

MUT-MOTHER OF MOTHERS (Nurturing, birth, creation)

MUT whose name means mother, was thought by the ancient Egyptians to help mothers give birth to children with sound bodies. She was honored as the mother of mothers, since it was believed that the cosmos sprang from her. This goddess is usually depicted as a vulture or in the form of a woman's body with a vultures head; Egyptians believed vultures bore the ability to reproduce without male involvement. As patroness of the city of Thebes, MUT was acknowledges as the consort of the god Amun. For women who hear wounds from their maternal relationships Mother MUT invite us to find healing within ourselves. While we cannot change the past, we are able to fulfill any needs that remain unresolved. "it is time to mother yourself. Healing awaits."

MILDRED PAYNE'S ADVICE FROM FENWOOD ASYLUM

FOOT, HEART, HAND

Stability & balance, strong emotions, giving/receiving help.
During times that bring you strong emotions, you will find your stability/balance thru receiving help.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:21 pm

9/17/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

JUNO-Optima Maximus--(Protection, motherhood, marriage)

The ancient Romans honored a supreme goddess they called JUNO. JUNO ruled over all aspects of roman life with her consort JUPITER. Besides being worshiped as the great mother, this goddess was also invoked as "Optimus Primus" meaning "Best and Greatest" of the goddesses. JUNO was believed to watch over all women from first o last breath It is for this reason that Roman women call their souls "JUNO", in honor of the goddess. As the patroness marriage. JUNO restores peace between couples; one of her temples was used as a sanctuary for women who needed shelter from cruel husbands. To this day, many people consider the month of June, named after the goddess, to be the most favorable time to marry. The peacock is associated with JUNO because the many eyes in its feathers are like the goddess's ever open eyes as she protects women. "You are watched over at all times."

MILDRED PAYNE (ADVICE FROM FENWOOD ASYLUM)

FROG, BOY, TIME, KEY

transformation, untamed enthusiasm, deadline, unlocking something, resolving?

Ether a person or a situation, that is out of your control is heading to its climax. Its on a deadline
that is unmovable. You have a piece of a puzzle that you have the ability to unlock, possibly resolving a mystery that puzzles or interferes with you at this time.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:49 pm

9/18/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

FORTUNA--GODDESS OF FORTUNE (Surprise, luck, changes)

Initially considered a fertility deity, the goddess FORTUNA reigned over the law of chance. FORTUNA was honored throughout the Roman empire in numerous incarnations, all made specific for the supplicants needs. For example newly married women honored FORTUNA as the goddess "FORTUNA VIRGINENSIS". they offered her the garments from their bridal night so that she might smile upon their unions. Generally considered benign of favor, FORTUNA was later viewed as unpredictable in her inclinations. In medieval manuscript paintings, FORTUNA is generally depicted as blindfolded, suggesting the arbitrary and sometimes surprising nature of chance. he was also shown with two faces, one smiling the other wearing a frown. "believe in your good fortune."

STICK, STUMP, SKULL

Branching out on your own, ending something prematurely, brings about a end to a cycle for you.

WOLF'S VOICE

15. INNOCENCE

A time when you are open to new ideas and an opportunity to build a new life. May indicate a move. Finding the child within. A time to play. Do not take things too seriously.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:26 pm

9/19/2018

THE HERMIT

"A solitary creature of great sagacity. A seeker of knowledge, both of this word and that of the thinly veiled inner self. Through introspection we can find the answers and by doing so, impart guidance to those less fortunate, or unable, to seek the truth."

MILDRED PAYN'E'S (ADVICE FROM FENWOOD ASYLUM)

13. CAUTION

Something may look easy. Be more cautious in investments, career and love. Could have a long lasting effect. Be careful. Take time to think things through. DO NOT act hastily. Be aware.
FLOWER, DOVE, ANTIDOTE

Beauty and kindness along with peace and harmony can be the cure all for

FLOWER, DOVE, ANTIDOTE

Beauty and kindness along with peace and harmony can be the cure all for a problem. that could help
manifest good health and prosperity.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:43 pm

9/20/2018

THE MAGICIAN

Her dark knowledge offers originality and self assertiveness. she is an ingenious individual, offering both
life and death. However, beware her gentle caresses for she weaves a intricate and powerful web.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FROG, EYE, TOOTH

Transforming (changing you ways), and being honest, bearing witness, can create a difficult situation.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Today my Mildred reading is 66 Antidote, 67 Star, 37 Pentacle.
A remedy to a problem with bring hope and clarity , material gain and magick.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:55 pm

WOW that one sounds like a awesome reading! Nice~
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:56 pm

9/21/2018

GODDESS ORACLE

Gaia--Creation, The Earth, Connection

In ancient Greece as a mysterious goddess called Gaia. A cosmic, procreative womb who emerged out
of the primeval void called Chaos, it was believed Gaia existed before all other life. She was also
credited with creating life. Though Gaia was powerful unto herself, she did not choose a solitary existence. The goddess formed from her womb the sea, which she called Pontus, and the sky, which she called Uranus. She took Uranus as her husband. Sky lying upon earth created numerous children within the goddess great womb. The myth of Gaia reminds us of the interconnection of the world. And the importance of living in harmony with its resources, as well as our fellow humans. "You create your life.
Envision what you desire it to be!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOOR, WHEEL, TREE, LADDER

A new opportunity, progresses you on your journey, as you grow stronger stepping up in your life.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:26 pm

I had Girl, Coin, Boy, Flowers.
The Girl, me, has to buy, Coin, the Boy, Hubby, a birthday present. But not flowers. He is getting a Skill Saw
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

PreviousNext

Return to Around The Tarot Table