Tarot card of the day

All things tarot

Re: Tarot card of the day

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 23, 2019 4:51 pm

5/23/19

CATS EYE TAROT

THE STAR--Hope; Inspiration; Generosity; Serenity.

In the calm after the storm, kitty finds herself deep in the woods where a star is reflected in a small pool
of sweet, clear water. The frustration of the Devil and the fear of the Tower have given way to a new sense of hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MILDRED PAYNE'S ADVICE FROM FENWOOD INSANE ASYLUM

DAGGER, GIRL, MIRROR
Deceit and betrayal affects ones thoughts and emotions, cause you to re-evaluate your perception
of a person or situation."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed May 29, 2019 5:18 pm

5/29/19

CATS EYE TAROT

9 OF WANDS--Defensiveness; Perseverance; Stamina.

A plump housecat stands on her back deck. A ragged eared neighborhood tom sits on the fence. Neither cat appears prepared to give ground. Negotiating territorial rights in order to share space without conflict is as important for cats as it is for people. this situation needs to be resolved.

The 9 of wands indicates the presence of negative energy. You are braced for yet another challenge, yet adopting
a defensive posture can be a mistake. Mutual respect and flexibility are more likely to let to peaceful coexistence.

CAT, HEART, LIGHTHOUSE

Independence, love and strong emotions give you the strength to weather the storm and navigate the troubles times it brings.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 30, 2019 8:11 pm

5/30/19

CATS EYE TAROT

8 OF CUPS--DEEPER MEANING; MOVING ON; WEARINESS.

"A sad kitty has turned her back on her home and has begun a journey into the unknown. No one has taken notice
as she slowly walks away. She has felt invisible since the arrival of the new puppy. With the door opened,
she slipped out. She knows what she is looking for and can no longer find it here."

KEY, WALL, MIRROR

"Reevaluate your perception. You might find that IT is what is being a obstacle that is keeping you imprisoned."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri May 31, 2019 5:52 pm

5/31/19

CATS EYE TAROT

THE HERMIT--INTROSPECTION; SEARCHING; GUIDANCE; SOLITUDE.

An aged, black cat gazes thoughtfully upon the urban landscape that is his home. Wisdom, borne of years of self
sufficiency, allows him to make his way with a quiet confidence. He lives in solitude, but not without companionship.Soon the door in the alleyway will open and a troubled young man will spend his work break with the nightly visitor.This cat offers his detached compassion to someone in need of solace."

FLOWER, SKULL, BROOM, BELL

Getting a situation in order brings about a end of a cycle, a end of a important event which will gift you many
beautiful gifts of kindness.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:22 pm

6/4/19

CATS EYE TAROT

PAGE OF WANDS--Be creative. Be enthusiastic. Be confident. Be courageous.

with a bold social temperament, this red tabby kitten is ready for a adventure. He wants things his own way,
and with the outdoors beckoning he is not likely to become a lap cat.

HAND, KEY, STUMP

"Receiving help will help you get past the resistance in resolve a mystery."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:46 pm

6/5/19

CATS EYE TAROT

6 OF WANDS--Triumph; Acclaim; Pride.

The door opens and bold, you red tabby strolls into the room unchallenged. His pride and self confidence commands respect, but they may also incite envy. The black and white kitty does not look pleased. This seems welcoming,
the recognition that seek can be yours. Triumph and pride in accomplishments should always be tempered though by humility and respect.

SKULL, SUN, BOY

"Ending of a cycle will bring you more power and clarity which will help you reclaim your un-tempered enthusiasm."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:00 pm

6/7/2019

CATS EYE TAROT

3 OF CUPS--Exuberance; Friendship; Community

A woman pauses to receive the affectionate greetings off the three cats. Cats may be solitary hunters,
but they do not deprive themselves of the pleasures of community. Cats choose to befriend us. People like cats,
and cats like people. when this cars appears know that you are not alone. remember those with whom you share this life. They will see you through the worst of times and they will make the best of times that much sweeter.

CAT, BOOTS, STUMP

Resurrect your intuition and let it move you forward preparing for action about something that ended prematurely for you."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:20 pm

Pretty soon you will have to include the new cards! Today I got the Scourge! What?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:38 pm

Once hubby goes back to work on Monday will have the new cards finished and start reading with them! I can not wait~ Like you, I will more than likely use a second altoid tin to store this 2nd set of new cards. But I do have some new white, heavy duty laminated cardboard that I have been considering making a tarot box out of.. hmmm choices choices.... :lol: :mrgreen: You got the Scourge? shakes head.. makes you want to be careful if you go out so you don't pick up any germs or have something happen to your car! First thing that came to mind was your batter or for some reason spark plugs! No cars use spark plugs anymore! ugghhh slaps head... :roll: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:57 pm

He, He! Getting the Scourge, sounds like a horrible disease! I've got the Scourge, I can't come out to play today!
I'm thinking it may take a while to bond with the new cards, today I got the Herb, maybe that will cure the scourge. I can't wait till I get the Dragon and then I will bite off someone's head. Or find a hoard of Gold.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:39 am

I wa looking for Becky’s keys and got the “water” card. It’s pouring rain here, we looked everywhere, I’ll look again tomorrow.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Paw covering mouth to mute the snickers... Well, you might check around either sinks or bathtub toilet area? Up kinda underneath or behind? (for the keys) either that or they might be out in the rain covered parking lot or grounds leading up to your apt maybe? So far the cards seem to be very literal... well, something like that for me anyways. And hmmm... The HERB helped cured the SCOURGE, so now your DRAGON'S tummy is ready to devour your enemies (or irritants?) or maybe even some super spicy food for dinner. :D :lol:

I finished cutting last 4 cards should have them all at least drawn and meanings on them by tonight, so very, very close to being finished. (Hubby back at work!) :twisted: time for mischief! :lol: ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:58 pm

I found the Dragon the hardest card to draw because he fills the whole card up. He reminds me of the Welsh Dragon, Dragons are great hoarders! Like me and You MM.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Back when I was doing guided meditations and found my spirit guides The one behind me was a giant dark almost black huger dragon named "Pallion" (that's why my dragon cave name is such) and like you said even though it is not trying to draw him on paper HE does just fill everything he seems so huge both size wise and power wise. But I haven't got to that one yet drawing cause I figured it would be one of the tougher ones. Yours turned out sooo awesome! You might need to put the all the cards like a coffee cup to hang out each day till they get use to each other. (I say a lady that had them all set in her big huge mug on her kitchen table talking about them on Utube) I did try to put the extra cards on top of the others in my altoid tin and they fit but its closure wasn't s secure as one would hope for. LOL well, of to to draw some more! ;) OH and ask for a SPELL!!!!! :evil: :evil:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:41 pm

6/19/19

CATS EYE TAROT

(20) JUDGEMENT--Judgment; Rebirth; Inner Calling; Absolution.

Two Siamese kittens have climbed to lofty heights. The stonework angel, like a mother cat seems to provide protection, discipline, and inspiration. A new day is dawning. There is a air of expectation about the kittens. Are the
aware of a higher calling? In a reading: "Judgment requires honest a look at yourself. Waht have you learned
and achieved spiritually through the process of living? You have an opportunity for true progress in your journey.
Don not ignore it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOOTH, CANDLE & FACTORY

"Going thru a difficult situation can spur you into a spiritual enlightenment moment that will help bring
some of your thoughts & ideas in fruition."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:20 pm

6/25/19

CATS EYE TAROT

10 OF SWORDS--BOTTOMING OUT; VICTIM MENTALITY; MARTYRDOM

a group of cats share space in a filthy home. A young mother comforts her kittens and casts a worried eye as a
big tom adds to the mess. A pair of cats sits with backs turned to the appalling state of the litterbox. One of \
cats peaks out of the broken windowpane to view a clear blue sky and perhaps get a breathe of fresh air.

The 10 OF SWORDS is the bottom of the barrel, but there is hope! If you want a better life, you must clear your mind, make a realistic assessment, and then move forward. Do not allow the idea of being a victim to keep you from
making a change.

FEATHER, STUMP, CAT

"Message from beyond about something that ended your intuition independence prematurely." (If you know what
caused it you might be able to overcome, or 'fix" whatever it did?) Just a thought.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Cool! You have incorporated the new cards.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:07 pm

Yes! They mix pretty good with the others now. LOL
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:20 pm

Yes, Mine too, it did take a bit of time for them to mix properly, they are still in the two boxes. I did not like the way my double box scraped the edges of my cards, it was going to make them soft. The cards were just a hair too long. So still looking for that slightly larger box.
Another excuse to scour the Dollar Stores. Hee Hee!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:30 pm

hey any reason to go to dollar store or dollar tree is a worthwhile reason! ;) I keep telling papa bunny I want to stop but by the time we get done at docs and stop at wally world I am pretty done in. Maybe one weekend I will feel up to going to the one here in Chouteau I need to get some makeup for the doc visits! (I'm still using daughters from high school some of it is 16" yrs old!) ROFL

6/26/19

CATS EYE TAROT

STRENGTH--Strength; Patience; Compassion; Soft control.

A tiny kitten sits serenely in the presence of a much larger companion, yet there is no fear. Nor aggression.
Neither the kitten nor the dog seeks to impose his will on the other. The seeds of a comfortable relationship
are being planted. A take charge aggressive attitude is not called for. Compassion and patience are more affective in achieving what you want. If you are feeling fearful of someone you perceive to be stronger than yourself, as indirect approach may tip the balance in your favor. By not over reacting we can often achieve through passivity that which would not be possible through confrontation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAND, KEY, BOOK

"Receiving help researching to resolve a mystery."
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:52 pm

6/27/19

CATS EYE TAROT

QUEEN OF PENTACLES--Nurturing; Bighearted; Down to earth; Resourceful; Trustworthy.

A solid, secure Queen, she is the ultimate "momma cat". She cares for all the cats in her colony.
She is cautious in her approach to strangers but her family counts on her to have solutions for all problems.
This Queen is the barn cat version of the Empress.

In a reading: You may feel that you are the one everyone counts on and this is an important role in your life.
However, you should make sure that you nurture yourself as well.

WALL, FLOWER, FETUS

A new beginning brings protection and gifts.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Yesterday I did a Mildred reading for myself, I'm not sure if I like it very much, it reads like "the end is nigh for me"
Moth, Hag, Time and Skull. in other words, I am Transforming into the Hag, (It's my Birthday on the 2nd of July), Time is running out and I will die. Great!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:05 am

:lol: you’re not going anywhere my Dear!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:54 pm

Well that's good to hear!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:17 pm

:D "Milly" is having you on... :lol:

6/30/2019

CATS EYE TAROT

KING OF WANDS--Creative; Inspiring; Forceful; Charismatic; Bold.

A handsome red and white tom catnaps as the sun slowly sets. Remembering past glories, he would happily share
tales of his adventure filled youth. People are drawn to him and he accepts their attention with dignity.

KEY, DOVE, AXE

Keeping peace and harmony safe from conflicts and disputes.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

PreviousNext

Return to Around The Tarot Table