Tarot card of the day

All things tarot

Re: Tarot card of the day

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:44 pm

7/22/2016

DECK: "Pagan Cats"
CARD: 5 of Chalices
LWB: Reactions to loss and grief.
APPEARANCE: A lone cat sitting on the back of a creek? (shows a overpass that it seems to run under) with5 chalices scattered around him. It gives you the impression that his partner or? was swept away into the dark culverts....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:40 pm

7/25/2016

CARD: 10 of Chalices
LWB: "Happy home"
APPEARANCE: a black cat and a white cat hugging lie in greeting? With several black and white kittens playing at their feet.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:11 pm

7/26/2016

DECK: "pagan Cats"
CARD: 4 of Chalices
LWB: "Dissatisfaction with reality"
APPEARANCE: a cat lays stretched out beside a lake? Underneath a cherry blossom tree with a lok of boredom in its eyes.. with 4 empty chalices sitting around him.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:10 pm

7/29/2016

DECK: "PAGAN CATS"
CARD: KNIGHT OF PENTACLES
LWB: SOMEONE WHO ACTS XAREFULLY WHEN DEALING WITH THE PHYSICAL WORLD, RESOURCES, OR FINANCES.
APPEARANCE: SHOWS A LONG HAIRDED CAT ON A MEADOW WITH ITS PAW ONTOP A GOLDEN GLOBE? (ALMMOST LIKE A BALL) WITH A PENTACLE ON THE FRONT OF IT... (LOOKS LIKE SOCCER PLAYER POSE)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:45 pm

7/30/2016

CARD: Ace of Wands
LWB: A opportunity to take a fresh, news, exciting action.
APPEARANCE: A ginger kitty sitting up in the branches of a strange tree...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:48 pm

8/1/2016

CARD: Queen of Chalices
LWB: Someone who cares and helps others in the realms of emotions, arts, and relationships.
APPEARANCE: A white short haired cat layes on a blue velvet pillow with a huge silver chalice upon it as well with a cut crystal covering over it and a small fishbowl with a gold fish in it on the ground in front of him.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:59 pm

8/8/2016

CARD: Justice
LWB: This is the time of karmic accounting. Whatever you have done has sown the seeds of your future. Whatever your experiencing is the consequences of your own actions.
APPEARANCE: A PhysX (sp?) cat (no hair, wrinkly skin) with Isis wings....
(laying in front of a Egyptian wall hanging) shows all the 4 suits and a justice scale on the wall hanging as well.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:02 pm

8/9/2016

CARD: 10 of Wands
LWB: Carrying a large burden or burdens
APPEARANCE: Shows a cat walking down a path laddened with 10 sticks (wands) lashed to his back and side....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:15 pm

8/11/2016

CARD: King of Swords
LWB: Someone who has authority, makes decisions, or is a professional dealing with ideas, systems or communications.
APPEARANCE: a long haired cat sitting upon a box (urn?) sitting amongst a old dead wood remains of a tree stump? (maybe?) a sword stuck in the ground net to him that he is staring at.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:44 pm

8/12/2016

CARD: Ace of Chalices
LWB: An opportunity for an emotional experience or growth.
APPEARANCE: A white cat is curled around the base of a huge chalice sleeping with water flowing out the top and down like a water fountain.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:19 pm

8/13/2016

CARD: Strength
LWB: Using calm, quiet, gentle control to change the course of a situation that could easily get out of hand by redirecting the powerful energies are play.
APPEARANCE: A white cat with a wreath of greenery and flowers wrapped all around it's body, with the eternity symbol hanging over its head, holding the fierce dog (Pomeranian?) down like it is kneeling, with the rest of the suit symbols inserted so subtly through out the scene that it quite takes you into the card!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:36 pm

8/15/2016

DECK: "pagan Cats"
CARD: 5 of Pentacles
LWB: Physical need
APPEARANCE: a Stray cat and her kitten struggling thru the snow looking for food passing in front of a stained glass window with the suits portrayed on it.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:18 pm

8/16/2016

CARD: The Tower
LWB: An unexpected event that changes everything that destroys all that no longer serves you and allows a breakthrough, a creating of a new and more appropriate reality.
APPEARANCE: A cat falling off a big dark tower that has been struck by lightening...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 pm

8/17/2016

CARD: 3 of Swords
LWB: Learning of something that causes sorrow.
APPEARANCE: A white cats walking thru a rainstorm with a red heart in the air above him with 3 swords run thru it...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:56 pm

8/18/2016

CARD: Knave of wands
LWB: Someone who is learning something about will power, inspiration or passion.
APPEARANCE: A short haired 2 toned cat sharpening it's claws on a upright Wand with a Egyptian background with 2 pyramids.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:18 pm

8/20/2016

CARD: Lovers
LWB: Making a decision that makes your heart glad. Knowing you made the right choice makes you feel like when your falling in love: strong, happy, and sometimes even scared and vulnerable.
APPEARANCE: A black and white long haired cat sits between 2 pillars under a sunny sky. One pillar is white with green vines and hearts and a snake winding all up the pillar the other is black with a winter type tree mainly bark with flames at each branch tip like they were candles.
(all the elements?) sitting in front of kitty on a gorgeous altar cloth is a crystal ball showing a black cat and its partner a white cat circling each other like the ying-yang symbol.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:20 am

Ill bet that's a pretty card!!! Thanks

Just a quick question, I keep hearing playing with Tarot can cause paranormal things to happen, much like playing with Ouija. Opening a door, I just don't see that at all!!!! Do you Madame M ???
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:01 pm

No I don't! I play with them daily and play with more than one deck (6) a couple of times a week and nothing is going on here at all! Even when I WANT something to! pouts LOL

I also do really believe the Ouija doesn't that either though.... not when I played with it, I do have to admit things did happen when I was younger (not at same time I was messing with the Ouija) but we also had a little child in the house as well... maybe those 2 things made it a much more receptive atmosphere for paranormal stuff to happen? I was like 12 to 14 and the baby was newborn up to almost 2? that he would react to ??? happenings.... so I really don't know it if it was location or something else I had not tarot at the time but I did take reg playing decks to school and read for kids at the bus stops...giggles... man, I was not good at it at all looking back on it now... I'm embarrassed thinking of it!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm

8/23/2016

CARD: 9 of Swords
LWB: The power of worry and regret
APPEARANCE: A lone cat stands in front of a wall hanging or quilt that consists of squares showing the different tarot and elemental symbols with 3 swords aimed at it from above, 4 from below and the entire picture framed by 2 larger ones.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:12 pm

8/29/2016

CARD: The Tower
LWB: An unexpected event that changes everything that destroys all that no longer serves you and allows a breakthrough, a creating of a new and more appropriate reality.
APPEARANCE: A cat falling off a big dark tower that has been struck by lightening....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:48 pm

8/30/2016

CARD: 9 of pentacles
LWB: Accomplishment
APPEARANCE: A calico cat sits beside a bunch of bush's and grape vines with a hunting hawk or falcon sitting on its head.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:55 pm

9/6/2016

CARD: The Fool
LWB: This is the moment right before you take that first step. You know where you want to be, but have no idea of how to get there.
APPEARANCE: A young calico cat, while dreaming of laying on a plush velour cushion with big long tassels chases a butterfly and is about to step of the cliffs edge.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:07 pm

9/7/2016

CARD: Queen of Swords
LWB: Someone who cares for and helps others as they explore ideas, systems, and communications.
APPEARANCE: A beautiful grey striped (maybe Siamese?) lays on a pillow or rock slab in a field ? You can see 6 great big birds flying in the sky above her a owlet on the ground near her and a slew of butterflies surrounding her.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:49 pm

I shuffled 7 timer like normal and yet it is a repeat of 9/7/2016 hmmm need to take notice?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:07 pm

6/12/2016

CARD: Lovers
LWB: Making a decision that makes your heart glad. Knowing you made the right choice makes you feel like when your falling in love: strong, happy, and sometimes even scared and vulnerable.
APPEARANCE: A black and white long haired cat sits between 2 pillars under a sunny sky. One pillar is white with green vines and hearts and a snake winding all up the pillar the other is black with a winter type tree mainly bark with flames at each branch tip like they were candles.
(all the elements?) sitting in front of kitty on a gorgeous altar cloth is a crystal ball showing a black cat and its partner a white cat circling each other like the ying-yang symbol.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

PreviousNext

Return to Around The Tarot Table