Tarot card of the day

All things tarot

Tarot card of the day

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:54 pm

FEB 25th 2016 deck: Tarot of the Pagan Cats

KNAVE OF SWORDS

Someone who is learning something about ideas, systems, or communication.

(Picture is a dark grey sitting beside a rock in a field with a sword propped up on the other side.)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Tarot card of the day

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:57 pm

Feb 26th 2016

DECK: "The Hobbit" CARD: 3 of coins

Meaning: Learning new skills and abilities, professional growth, establishing oneself, and becoming more aware of one's abilities. This card also pertains to team activities and good organization. It would not be possible to create anything without support and co-operation. The presence of this card could also reveal something your passionate about.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
The picture show the 2 trolls, robbers of the most evil kind, that they have captured our friends, and are preparing to eat them! BUT they are unprepared from the trick that Bilbo is about to play on them. He will confuse them, and allow his friends to escape. Then, the Trolls will be turned to stone by the rays of the rising sun!

YEAHHH for our hero the Hobbit!!!!! :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:21 pm

from the "Gothic Tarot" by Anne Stokes

ACE OF CUPS--The lyrics of her song are like a forgotten dream,
once her kiss has been planted,
your heart yearns for the intimacy more.

(the pic is of sultry females lips, mouth open showing her top fangs, delicate but deadly as they drip fresh blood.....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:03 pm

3-16-2016

DECK: Pagan Cats mini deck

Tarot card of the day: King of Chalices: Someone who has authority, makes decisions, or is a professional in areas concerning will, inspiration, or passion.

The picture is of a white Persian cat and gold chalice atop a box decorated with fish images, floating in the ocean with the ship in the background a ways away from poor kitty. hmm makes you wonder why he got off or was he PUT off? ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:44 pm

3-18-2016

DECK: PaganCats
CARD: 7 of Swords

"Someone has taken something"

The picture is a cat laying on a pillow beside a mouse hole but there are 7 swords in front of him kind of boxing him in while the mice play and eat in front of him on the kitchen (?)floor.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:01 pm

3-25-2016

DECK: Anne Stokes "Gothic Tarot

CARD: Knave of Wands

MEANING: "In hallowed halls he sits and offers his ancient words of wisdom, that you may act upon, if only you have the courage to do so!"

The picture on the card is of a dragonet? small enough to stand on a skull with his wings unfurled and roaring for all to hear.

(I thought Def of Knave was usually young, or considered naïve frivolous type?)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:43 pm

3-28-2016

From the "Gothic Deck" by Anne Stokes....

card: 9 of Pentacles

Definition: "These grounds of my ancestral home, now lie in ruined decay. And yet, with my mine eye I still walk it's majestic corridors with my head held high. My determination, nightly, to never spill my ghostly tears at the things fondly remembered."

shakes head now the picture on this card? Does not fit the definition given! The card shows a skeleton on its knee's with a bowl full of gold coins holding it up over his head like it is a offering of some sort.

Doesn't make sense! shakes head Even though the "Manga" deck is SUPER Zen and make no sense definitions either, it doesn't seem to be any worse that this! I guess I will see what deck calls to my hands tomorrow.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:36 pm

unknown deck:

Four of Wands---"Celebration, Freedom, Excitement" (picture very vague?) free computer daily draw.. shakes head not as good as real thing so here is:

from Anne Stokes Gothic tarot:

9 of hearts--Knave of Cups--"She offers you the chance to taste and share the wondrous delights of a new beginning. Renew the trust that your heart once held."

(Pic shows a female vamp stretching out her arm gesturing for you!" :twisted:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:06 pm

4-5-2016

DECK: "Pagan Cats"

CARD: 3 of Pentacles

DEFFINTION: "Learning of something that causes sorrow"

Pictured is a long haired white cat walking across the high grass in a thunderstorm!
(Looking thoroughly disgusted or disturbed) Was he upset cause he was left all alone? Or his hunt was disrupted by the storm or just because he was soaked? ) With cats it can be anything or nothing to gain that look.. what say you? :roll: ;) :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:58 pm

4-9-2016

DECK: Pagan Cats
CARD: Judgment
DEFFINITION: Hearing a call that pulls you out of an old, dead situation into a new one, often with a spiritual aspect. Being invited to free yourself and live at a higher level.

picture shows a cat escaping out of a wrought iron fenced little porch? balcony? that is surrounded with pots full of beautiful flowers, lush foliage, books, a big black witches cauldron and next to it shows a spell book with a anthem but up in the sky shows the stars connected showing a giant cats head.

(the porch's flowers and foliage reminds me of New Orleans or somewhere southern)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:23 pm

4-10-16

CARD: Knave of Wands
BOOK MEANING: "Someone who is learning something about willpower, inspiration or passion."

Picture depicts a young cat, not a kitten but still young enough to be at that exploration stage as he tries to figure out what the wand IS! Either that or he is sharpening his claws on it? Wink with 2 golden pyramids in the background with a pretty blue sky with a white cloud hanging there to emphasis the blue of the sky against the reds/oranges/golds of the sands he is standing on.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:09 pm

4-11-2016

CARD: The Devil
LWB meaning: "making a choice, taking an action, or staying in a situation that is contrary to your best interest. Doing something that turns into something that your not meant to be.

PICTURE ON CARD: Shows 2 cats chained to a pentacle on the wall. One cat (on right) has the ears of a bunny) ? The other (on left) has the ears of a dog? sticking its tongue out.
You can tell either they are related (by the very similar marking on their coats) or it is the ying/yang of the same cat maybe? Definitely different.. will have to consider this card a bit longer!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:24 pm

April 16th 20016

CARD: 2 of Pents
LWB: Maintaining balance....

PICTURE: Shows a cat with a wizards hat on? Sitting on the dock on a chessboard.. water with ships floating in it are behind him in front of him looks like a figure 8? turned kind of sideways and in the center of each of the O's
opening of the figure eight has small pics one is a fish (FOOD?) 2nd one is another animal? (cross between a bunny or squirrel?) hard to tell it is so small.

hmmm not a real defined definition.. but it is fitting. It is one thing I do have a real problem finding it and keeping it! :)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:01 pm

April 18th 2016

CARD: 4 of Wands
LWM meaning: "Celebrating achievement of a shared goal."

PICTURED ON CARD: A party or picnic under a flowering arbor... 5 adult cats and 3? kittens either sprawled out on the picnic blanket or playing, exploring.. with toys and varying bowls of food and goodies scattered through out.

(More like a office part or ? not necessarily a family gathering. All adult cats totally different breeds and the kittens only match a cat or 2. Just got the feeling it was more of a office/community type celebration.)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:15 pm

4-19-2016

DECK: Manga Tarot
CARD(S): 7 and 10 of Wands
LWB: 7-OPINION "is the basis of identity"... 10-YOURSELF AND OTHERS "man is not a island."

I don't know what for sure is going on but I shuffled the mini Manga Tarot deck 7 x's and then cut 3x's and had a card POP out so set it aside thinking "Oh its just me being clumsy" when I turned them over it was the 7 and 0 of wands! Same manga (ninja looking) warrior wrapped in peachy? orange organza going against words with one big baton on the 7 card and hanging from 1 out of 5 upside down reaching down to the bottom 5 batons on the 10 card. (Like a circus de solei act!) ;)

I like this deck very colorful and airy but... sometimes the meanings given elude me! :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:43 pm

April 25th 2016

DeCK: "Gothic Tarot" by Anne Stokes
CARD: 6 of Pents
LWB: "I have been asking the same question for centuries, and now it is your turn.
So, if I were to take this aged coin, toss it in the air and catch it, would you be able to give me the correct answer? You have the power to make a difference."

PHOTO: Shows a pentacle marked an a wall in red and at the intersection points and in the middle sits a skull. (6 total) All with very eerie looks on their faces... :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon May 02, 2016 3:51 pm

April 2nd 2016

DECK: " Manga Tarot"
CARD: THE FOOL
LWB: SPACE. It is the nature of things that space desires to be filled.

APPEARANCE: "Shows a young woman in a kimono, barefoot, walking to the edge of a cliff with a dog following behind her."

Very austere looking landscape. Very similar to most decks fools card but this one very devoid of...? even color and the dog was not right against her feet/legs..
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed May 04, 2016 2:29 pm

May 4th 2016 (missed yesterday, was ill)

CARD: "Knight of Wands"
LWB: "Someone who acts quickly or with strong will, inspiration, or passion".

Description of card: It shows a ginger kitty riding atop a fox who has a halter (horse like) and the saddle shows a banner hanging off of it that has a wand inscribed on it. The banner is gold with red piping and the brown wand on it The fox is in the middle of a leap....Sir Kitty is holding the wand in his right paw, the reigns in his left.

So, keep your eyes out for your Kitty Knight wrapped in a gold or yellow clothing? Or for some sneaky fox to take a jump at you...hmmmm wonder which it will be?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 05, 2016 8:40 pm

5-5-2016

DECK: Manga Tarot Deck

CARD: Ace of Pentacles

LWB: "The center of things." Even the cyclone that is constantly changing has a heart.

PICTURE: a very leasing green shaded background, with these disks with Chinese (or Japanese?) symbols and a group of flowers on the left side of the big center golden disk.
Very calming picture...Might be interesting to try and figure the symbols out?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri May 06, 2016 2:08 pm

5-6-2016

DECK: Manga
CARD: 9 of Swords
LWB: "Regrets" every road has its errors: Sometimes the return to disappear at the new sunrise.

APPEARNCE: Shows young samurai in his bed having a dream of 9 other samurai's both male and female holding swords with fierce expressions on their faces like they wish to smite him.

A bad dream? Nightmare? Foretelling? Makes one wonder what our dreams hold!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat May 07, 2016 2:34 pm

5-7-2016

DECK: "Manga Tarot"
CARD: "The Wheel"
LWM: "Time that Passes" Nothing is forever and every moment has its worth.
APPEARANCE: A male samurai kneeling passing over a plate of ? to a young woman also kneeling with a big wheel in the background with 8 quadrants with 4 Chinese symbols. yellow in upper left, green in upper right, blue lower left and red lower right. beautiful fret work along and around its sides like it is being attached to the walls. Very peaceful scene!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon May 09, 2016 2:06 pm

May 9th 2016

DECK: Manga Tarot deck
CARD: 3 of Chalices
LWB: "Celebration" The harmony of dance is sharing.
APPEREANCE: 3 men is silk robes with fans is different dance poses....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 10, 2016 3:55 pm

5-10-2016

CARD: Ace of Chalices
LWB: "Source of life". Everything comes from life, and from life comes everything!
APPEARANCE: Shows a very ornate looking goblet? "Chalice"? (Looks like a birdbath!)
with what looks like gold silk fabric as a background and 4 circles (like little plates) with 4 different Chinese symbols in their centers.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu May 12, 2016 2:14 pm

5-12-2016

DECK: Manga Tarot"

CARD: 7 o Chalices

LWB: "Imagination" you cant have everything immediately!

APPEANCE: 7 cups hanging upside down from the ceiling, a young maiden holding her hands out in supplication to a giant golden dragon sitting upon a huge scroll...
(Like she is begging for information? or knowledge)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri May 13, 2016 1:32 pm

5/13/2016

CARD: Prince of Wands
LWB: "Birth of a Wish" Existing means acting not following~
APPEARANCE: Shows a young man standing on top of a giant wand, in almost a yoga pose! With hs hands in the "Namaste" pose.. looks like he is meditating~ With a Chinese symbol in the upper right hand corner..
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Next

Return to Around The Tarot Table