[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - reading for Patrah about her houses

reading for Patrah about her houses

All things tarot

reading for Patrah about her houses

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri May 13, 2016 4:12 pm

I looked EVERYWHERE for a spread that would fit or could be finagled to work but finally had to piece together my own. Not real happy with the "Gothic" deck with this might try it again with a diff one but here it is for now!

TAROT SPREAD FOR PATRAH

1ST HOUSE....

1. WHAT IS BLOCKING GETTING OUT OF OLD HOUSE? W.O.F.--In ancient chambers her destiny is revealed, the old ways are now left behind. A new purpose is set in motion that allows her to see her path clearly.

2. WHO OR WHAT IS AFFECTING THIS? King of Cups---He is as old as time itself and his wisdom is a mirror of that age. He will impart solid insight and be tolerant of your needs. But always remember to be reverent in his presence.

3. THE STEPS NOT TO TAKE ABOUT THIS? Queen of Swords---I admire your honesty, but you are not telling you Queen everything are you? How then am I able to help you if you hold thing back from me?

4. THE STEPS TO TAKE? Emperor---With a noble and commanding gait he observes an empire of structure and order complete. We are controlled by his presence and by the words that offer us all, enlightenment.

5. WHO TO LOOK AT? 3 of Pentacles---it has been said that no man is a island. Now that we are together , we are double the strength and force, we are now a force to be reckoned with and shall prevail.

OVERALL---9 of Swords---You are lain awake at a time when it seems the whole world is asleep. And yet, the never ending questions and doubts refuse you the slumber you desire. Call on me and I shall sooth your furrowed brow.

REPEAT FOR 2ND HOUSE

1. WHAT IS BLOCKING GETTING INTO NEW HOUSE?---The Star---See here the symbol of hope, renewal and inspiration. The purity of the light that gathers around her offers hope were there is darkness, serenity where is agitation, and a faith in whatever the future may bring.

2. WHO OR WHAT IS AFFECTING THIS?--The Moon---On halcyon shores its reflection is cast. Far have we traveled from our primordial days of trepidation at the sight, it now inspires and enchants. Under its canopy we continue we continue to dream the dreams dreamers dream.

3. THE STEPS NOT TO TAKE ABOUT THIS?---6 of Swords---If you journey has brought you here, then its not over. you are not happy so seek the right place to be and always know i am with you.

4. THE STEPS TO TAKE? 2 of Pentacles---If this path before you seems unused, that does not mean you are the first to venture here. Be open to all around you, for when you arrive at your journeys end, the experience shall be that more rewarding.

5. WHO TO LOOK AT? Knave of Swords---I am here to help you face your challenges, do you not know that? When all around seems dark and no hope is left in sight, at that moment, I shall take you hand and make you believe.

6. OVERALL--- 10 of Swords---Things are not as bad as they seem, so why do you always put yourself thru this self inflicted turmoil? Together, we can always face the worst.

See I can see some of the cards and see that maybe they are meaning a person or entity, or a person that fits that meaning sorta? shakes head I have trouble with reg. tarot cards describing what they are telling me beyond the LWB meaning. Don't worry I am going to try it with a different deck...just see tho if this can give you any ideas...

(Honestly though have you blessed both houses? have you tried to contact any home ??? that might be connected to them? it doesn't always have to be a physical force but could be a spiritual one that's plying in your cheerios!) might be something to consider....bbs!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: reading for Patrah about her houses

Postby Elia » Sat May 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to Around The Tarot Table