[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Ciro

Ciro

All things tarot

Ciro

Postby Elia » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Has a new deck!! He posted on FB it's not in production yet but it's beautiful, ill have to have it when he gets it ready :shock: add him to your FB friends, he's a crazy man :lol:

Someday someone will have a hay day with my collection. When my old man goes back to work I think ill get in the cabinet and organize them. Maybe put them back in the original boxes ( I currently have most of them in tarot bags with crystals) but since I don't read with them all that much, I thin they would be better kept in the box. ill have to count them see how many I really have, ive given away quite a few decks.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Ciro

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:04 pm

I keep my three decks in their boxes. You have to start reading them more often. I don't read mine much, now that I have changed my friends and I don't read for the old group any more. I need more occulty friends.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Girl I think I have more than 75 decks, but ill count and see, after the Funk Man leaves :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:11 pm

75 is an obsession! Do a reading a day and use a different deck each day. two and a half months of tarot!
Bring back Funky Man not Funk Man! Don't need any money problems.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:54 pm

it is not quite a true obsession.. I HAD a obsession when hubby finally spoke and asked me to get rid of them I had over 100 some-odd. I gave them to lady on Aeclectic tarot with the agreement if I ever wanted them or any of them back no problem. Then they closed Aeclectic Tarot! and I cant remember where I put her info. smh. (But then I started sneaking around a buying a few more again) I now have 3 Lenormand, 5? tarot (I think)... 2? maybe 3 oracle. Not counting my home made piddly stuff. I miss my laundry basket of decks... pouts... :cry: :lol: :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:36 pm

The oracle decks are fun. I have been doing my rune cards, but I'm not any farther along learning the runes. I keep getting the same cards.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 pm

I could never learn the ruins, just couldn't keep it in my head.

Id really like to pull my bench over there (so I can sit and be comfy) and put them all back in the boxes they came from. The deck I read with (Lenormand) I have here on my desk, the cabinet just needs a good organizing. :D :D I could never give all my decks away, I don't mind gifting one every now nd again, but giving them all away :o you have more balls than I do my Dear (Madame M big balls and all) :lol:
Dang wish id known id have took em off your hands :D :D :D

A reading a day with each deck, might be something I look in to. I have a bunch of Oracles. I love them!! I remember Morgane on Magicka would show me a beautiful deck and id just have to have it, and I know ive given at least two to Michael, and of course my Daughter and Granddaughter got a few.

Now that Mr. V has gone back to work I can get these things done. 8-)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:04 am

I cleaned my art table yesterday so I could start a new painting, it's a freaking miracle!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Maybe I'm a good influence :lol: :lol: :lol: my house is sparkling :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Please send some of those vibes or faery dust this away mine is a horrible mess! :shock: (If I can just get the omph maybe give hubby slight surprise for Valentines day?) even if its only one little section of a room I think would blow him away.. (That's how BAD it is!) :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Yup! Start with one corner, that's the way to go. Hubby would be blown away!
Maybe the dining room table...for an awesome Valentine,s Day dinner. We are going to have Crab Legs!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:02 am

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 am

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:48 am

None, no excuse at all :lol: !!!
Elia

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:03 am

I ordered my deck today, now I cant wait to get it!! I don't know if I even want to open it, keep it as a collector, na who am I kidding ill open it!! I do have three of his decks ive never opened :shock: can you believe that!! I best not think on that much or the wrappers may be coming off 8-)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Open, open,open!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:43 pm

It has shipped :D :D :D :D :D :D :D yes, yes ill open!!!
Elia

Postby Elia » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:56 pm

It may be here tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:55 pm

Is it there yet?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:48 am

Yes, Yes, I got a signed card from Ciro, they are beautiful, I posted a few pictures on FB today, ive looked at them most of the day, was in bed with my back out.
You all would love this deck!!! Now I have to re-learn my Tarot :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:52 pm

He is starting a new deck, i cant wait, the Empress and Death card are just stunning!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:58 pm

Does this guy never stop creating new decks, his work is so detailed it seems hardly possible. You are totally addicted to Ciro.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue May 01, 2018 4:46 pm

I know!! He computer generates his images so he can work on them pretty fast. I just love his work!! It's top quality. I have all his decks, so i cant stop now. :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 01, 2018 5:36 pm

Do you order on line? Or is another trip to the New Witchy store in order.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed May 02, 2018 5:23 pm

I buy his decks from his site.
I'm going to try to go to the Witch shop when i go to the Dr. on the 8th or 9th :?: :?: I need to look at that.
Elia

Next

Return to Around The Tarot Table