Need help choosing

All things tarot

Need help choosing

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:10 pm

OK I just finished the "Card a Day" Using the Nova tarot deck and I know I have used a couple of these decks below (pagan cats, Manga, etc for the card a day deal) BUT need help picking out one to get serious about and read each card all the way thru the deck so help me pick? Doing Eenie Meenie Minnie Moe not just the best way to pick I don't think! (and I waffle ssooooo bad!) whatcha think? Please help me pick?

3 Lenormand decks (Blue Owl, Under the Roses and some German named one) BUT no LWB with them!
The Ocean Oracle D
Animal Oracle Oracle D
Angel Gemstones Oracle D
Flowers of Love Oracle D
Goddess Inspiration Oracle D
Anne Stoke Gothic Tarot
The Hobbit Tarot
The Aurthurian Tarot
The Manga Tarot
The Pagan Cat Tarot
The Wolf Pack Tarot

And all of this? Is in a 6"x6"x9" Natures Valley Breakfast Bar box! :twisted: if hubby has any idea? he is doing good to act oblivious to it! :lol: Love it~ ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Need help choosing

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:02 pm

I might like the Goddess Inspiration Oracle D
That sounds interesting.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:42 pm

Awesome! Goddess Inspiration oracle it is then~ (I will post Sat and Sun cards Monday after hubby goes back to work) ... ssshhhhh... :lol: Its a pretty neat deck I have gotten it out before and looked thru it a wee bit but not really shuffled it even :o So I'm sure it more than past due.....
(I need to really make the beaded old fashioned purses like it talks about in the original madame marigold
"Magical Bunny Hutch" maybe that would help get my mojo back? hmmmm :lol: (I have enough beads I think!) snickers ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 pm

Oh lord do i have beads out the yen yang :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think doing something creative with out magic does help, but heck even the Baptist stop going to church, and slack :lol: :lol:
Best not be a slacker!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:35 pm

I have a few beads, all are semi-precious gems. I hav'ent been doing any beading projects for a long time. I mostly make charms with mine. I do try to do something magickal every day, even if it is talking to my plants.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:41 pm

I just LOVE beads and buttons and... LOL the crow in me comes out. I cant but help remember my Great grandmothers box of beaded purses from the 20's and 30's. We would go over to visit maybe 3 times a year or so and I was such a late in life baby they would send me to this one bedroom and let me play in the floor of the closet and this huge box was a treasure trove! I think it is what started my hoarding obsession.... :lol: :mrgreen: I use to be with a craft site that made little purses out of light weight cardboard then just bedeck the daylights out of them with bling any and all type of bling.. I thought those would be perfect make them deck size.... I need to get the descriptions I had originally used re-written down so I can create them! time for the glue gun!!!!!!! :lol: :oops:

adding: youtube site that shows cardboard mini purse that just needs beads added I think it would ne perfect for a tarot deck bag! (I hope I did this right!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULDaZrDz9SE
check out the bling on this one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw8zGPw ... dex=8&t=0s

will come back and check that it works in a bit...paws crossed! :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Wow, those are pretty fancy all right!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:59 pm

I couldn't make something like that, I'm not handy :lol: :lol: Miss Ink made me a bunch of Tarot Bags (back in the day) i love the ones Ciro's wife makes.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:02 pm

I still keep my cards in the original box that they came in. I only have three decks. :roll:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:04 pm

:lol: :lol: Oh lord I have a bunch, i recently put them all back in the original boxes, just to clean up the cabinet, it's just running over with them.
Ill get on a kick with something and then cant stop, like pendulums, i have a bunch but only one i trust and use, then there were Boyd's Bears, i have a cabinet full of them till i couldn't fit any more :lol: :lol: then i quit getting them, and books OMG don't even get me started, i have totes full of Witchcraft books :D
Id love to have a library like set up so i could have them all out, i had that in my basement room at the old house but not here :cry:
Elia

Return to Around The Tarot Table