[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - A new deck I'm gonna

A new deck I'm gonna

All things tarot

Re: A new deck I'm gonna

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:03 am

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:40 pm

You know that's going to be a very special deck, handmade... are you kidding, my, my, I may try when I get the deck, where I can see the pictures well enough to draw them. We need to get MM to post here on messenger so we can see hers (and she can see yours) Im just so impressed with that cute little deck, you made Mildred proud.

What kind of readings are you getting??
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:17 pm

I'm getting weird readings, to be honest although this morning I got The Girl, with her Cauldron and the last card was The Tree. I have been doing a lot of shuffling and handling or the cards, just doing three card spreads.
I'm still trying to write down the meanings nicely. Only up to #17 So I'm using intuition mostly at the moment.
I noticed that Deviant Art came up with another part to the set with a preview card #69 The harp. Also some really old looking wood cut type art of ye olde witches.
Yes MM, We want to see your deck too.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:41 pm

My deck will be here Saturday :D and ill get to play!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Which deck did you order?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:54 am

The Mildred Payne Oracle deck, I don't know if it was the right one with the extra cards or not, ill see tomorrow.

The great thing is I don't have to buy Becky one, she doesn't want anything to do with Mildred :lol:

Emmy got her books, but she doesn't have the key to their box yet, so she has to wait :cry: she not happy about waiting, she has been getting really sick, she ended up in the ER and they are referring her to a GI Dr. to find out what's wrong with her, it's so hard to be here and know she is sick and I cant get to her, this child has been through it with whatever this is.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:37 pm

You have to order the completer deck, Secret Edition, or you could make them. There are 15 extra cards. Yesterday I made the Red Flying Skull card. It is to go in my tiny envelope. With an M wax seal. Maybe...
Check out youtube for the new deck with old type woodcut prints of witchcraft, its not a Mildred deck, but really interesting.

Hi MM! How are you making out with your little deck? Once I started making it I could not stop!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Ill try to find that.

MM may be having puter problems :?
Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:25 pm

nope couldn't find it. ill just look at Tarot decks, but I have a big problem if I see one I like, my collection is already busting at the seams.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:31 pm

The cards are on the Devient art site.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:16 pm

I will try that then
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi guys.. yes, I had some real bad internet problems was off for weeks! Even the phone and cell service doesn't exist down in this hollow~ So no coms at all, then once we got that all fixed had some health issues so.. have not got much at all done. Been a "Blah" month... But best not cuss it to much (its not over yet!) ;) better knock on wood quick! Will try to snap some pics as soon as I can sneak hubbies phone...
(BTW love your box! Will have to take pic of my "casket" card holder box) ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:56 am

Oh yes, yes I want to see it!!!

I sent the meanings to Ouroboros, do you need a copy for your deck?? PM me your address (I probably have it but who knows where lol) and ill copy it and send it to you too.

Im glad your back sweetie missed you

see ya all tomorrow
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:03 pm

I'm glad to be back! I have missed you guys! I didn't get a thing accomplished at all with the 'net' down... I think that broke hubbys heart~ hahahahaha :twisted: I def need to get some pics of the casket posted for you guys, I need some advice and/or ideas on some areas on how to finish it off. I hope to be able to snatch hubbys phone over the weekend while he is out working the yard/cattle. (I had made it originally for the Anne Stokes Gothic tarot deck) much bigger deck! So, ....Ouroboris, did you post your decks pics on your facebook account? I wanna peek! ;) Will catch you guys soon....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi MM, glad your back, I used messenger on facebook to show Elia my deck, I also did the completer deck and there are two final cards that I did as well, 68 Shovel and 69 Harp. I will PM you with my name etc and send you my photos.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:13 pm

Yea you need on messenger on FB and we can all share our photos, ive overwhelmed Madam O with all mine :lol: :lol: :lol:
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:43 pm

Oh man, thought of another new one~ Now decision is: Make it Lenormand? Tarot Majors? Or as Oracle deck?

I loved "Sleepy Hollow" on channel 23 with Tom Mison and hubby popped in the first season disk and we started re-watching it all over again and it just "Clicked" What a perfect Halloween deck to go with the tiny Halloween lenormand I posted the pics about? It would be so perfect! Whatcha think? Which would think would be better to go with as far as format if it was your choice? Curious minds wanna know! ;) :twisted:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:12 pm

I got the tiny Halloween Lenormand done! I for some reason was frustrated? After docs visit so sat down and finished them off.... they are rough, very rough not near NOwhere near the quality of art that hers were but, I really like them! As soon as it warms up today or tomorrow afternoon I plan on going out on porch and taking photos of: this deck, the weight loss charm, and my plastic canvas casket to show you guys! But now I am thinking of a candlmas deck. A thanksgiving one? Christmas.. and and.... ROFL snickers... addicting even when they are bad they can be addicting~ cant wait for you guys to see them!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:29 pm

I can't wait to see them either. You know a "Nightmare before Christmas" deck would be fun.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Ohh it would wouldn't it? I have never seen the movie but seen bits and pieces of pics and I bet it would be fantastic as a deck! It sounds awesome and its not even a real deck yet! hahahahahaha Might have to go gather pics wonder if there is enough of them to do a whole tarot? or stick with a Lenormand style one? What do you think would work best with it?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:42 pm

You know, ever since we did the Mildred Deck, I have'nt used anything else. I have only ever used my Thoth Deck as my tarot deck so I can't comment on Lenormand style at all. Sorry
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Have to look thru the pics that can be found online and maybe just do a oracle deck out of it like Mildred's deck maybe? it is a thought. I have a few tarot decks but I don't really read with them just do a daily draw is all. I read with Lenormand or like you, Mildred's deck more than anything else.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:58 pm

I'm looking for a new project too. But one that I can give as presents, so it has to be small and easy to do. Racking my tiny brains! Maybe i'll check out Pinterest and steal an idea or two.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:01 pm

There was one I saw that was a cheap reg deck of cards that you connect with one of those giant ring things? then you put on each card why you love the person your giving it to... it was mainly meant for like for a husband but... could probably make it work for other family members?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:13 pm

I did the puzzle on the back, then turned the cards over and took a picture, so id know how to lay them out if I ever wanted to soo the puzzle, though it did not make a lot of since. So if you know the order and what was on the back you could possibly do the puzzle, but why?? :D I have seen Madam O's cards but not Madam M's (you should get on messenger on FB, that's a good way to share pictures.
Elia

PreviousNext

Return to Around The Tarot Table