[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Midlred Paynes deck new extension pack!

Midlred Paynes deck new extension pack!

All things tarot

Re: Midlred Paynes deck new extension pack!

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:28 pm

I think you both could make some incredible witchy decks! I would love any thing you thought of~ I still have been playing wound with the though of a "Madame Marigold's Haunted Hutch theme deck, a MBWoolery farm deck... :lol:
and then today I was thinking of all of mine and hubby's surname coat of arms with their little quotes that go with I think that might make a fair oracle deck maybe? I think I will shoot off messages to any family members still alive and ask more questions about the grandparents and other family tales to see any more details I can find on the family characters.... it is a interesting thought! (OH one of all the kings! or Queens!) sooo many ideas out there!!!!!
hahahahhaa man, now my brain wont shut up!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:41 pm

There you go, get at it!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:53 am

Might as well dream big, or go home!

I use to draw cartoons when I was younger, now I can hardly right my penmanship is so bad, really I’m just getting lazy and just scribble, don’t care enough to try :lol:
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:24 pm

I saw a deck once someone drew that was using stuffed frog plushies pictures and it was surprisingly cute as can be.
I have been considering one about the farm here but once I get past the majors I start getting stuck! shakes head... LOL (I almost figured a Lenormand version would be easier but... I dunnoo! )
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:30 pm

I only have a Zombie Tarot, the Thoth deck, the Mildred oracle, and a Rune deck. I am not an expert in any of them. But I can draw them!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:43 pm

Oh I told you about how I had over 100 decks at one time didn't I? But hubby got weirded out by them (My own fault leaving them in basket on living room floor) I think it was more that he was jealous I spent all my time shuffling messing with the cards! So I gave them away but now have been rebuilding a good bit! I have.. let me think: 8 ?Doreen Virtue's oracle and tarot decks, also tarot: Nova, Vampire, Hobbit, White Cate, Pagan Cat, Witches, Fairy, hmm I think they are a few more I cant remember their names on the tarot side. (I'm not as good at tarot as I am oracles) BUT here sitting beside me is the batch I'm working with the most for right now which is: earth Magic, Flowers of Love, SeaShell Oracle, Wolf Pack, Cats Eye, Native Spirit, Messenger, Animal Spirits, House of Knight, Sea Melodies, and I have the Wild Unknown Animal Oracle and Frouds Faiery Cards coming! There is this gal on youtube that for some reason I am fascinated watching her do readings using just these 2 decks! (there are 3 others I watch one uses 2 decks, the other 5! and a man who uses just 1 deck) they all are good but this one? well, I have her decks now, will work on getting the other three's decks soon~ :lol: (Papa bunny is going to skin me!)
I am not a expert at anything but just love playing with cards... and well lots of other things but cards I can kinda fak *coughs* MAKE my way thru the best~ ;) :lol: Oh and I do have 2 or 3 rune pop caps sets sitting around here somewhere in salsa jars.. I wonder where I put those? hmmmm :oops: :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:48 pm

Both you and Elia have huge card collections! I win with the crystal collection!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:03 am

OMG my Tarot deck collection is ridiculous, I have them crammed into the “tarot cabinet “ and literally could not fit another deck, so I have some in the Altar drawer :D and some in my closet, so I really have to be moved by the deck or I won’t buy it :lol: I could not pass up Mildred :D
I have some of the coolest decks, some are so damn beautiful like shadow scapes OMG I love that one!
I wonder if my Daughter and Granddaughter will fight over them when I’m gone, heck William May even want a few. I’m sure he would want the dragon decks :lol:

I got a nice collection of pendulums too, and crystals, but I don’t know a lot about the crystals, can’t get it to stick in my head.

Damn light just dimmed on me, my Ghost May be here. The other night I saw a ball of light, like a yellow/white color just roll off my ottoman, I thought something had dropped in the floor, but nothing there. Oh yeah and Sally was telling me she has ghost dogs in her house, she said they sit beside her chair in the corner of the room, and mostly just sit there, but every now and again they misbehave :shock: I was like are you hallucinating, she just shook her head and said they are there almost all the time :o creepy
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:48 pm

I have ghost cats, they only visit once in a while.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:58 am

My Niece was telling us about her house, it’s completely paid for, but it creeps her out, stuff happens and she wants to sell and move. Mom even started tell her ghost stories, we had a really good visit.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:20 pm

Well, if the house creeps you out then there is definatly something going on. Maybe she would let you rent it. Then you can ghost bust it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:05 am

Well it’s in Monroe Michigan, so I think I’ll just stay South :lol: she should call Dead Files, let Amy check it out for her.

I know Becky’s house is just off, it just has the weirdest vibe, I don’t stay long when I go over there, it’s a feeling like a vibration and you just want it off you.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:15 pm

I wonder if you guys set up a crystal grid deal it might could help either negate it or maybe "change the energy?" or you could either stop and get some holy water or make your own and banish it maybe? I have had several ?? stop by I have been trying to note the fragrances and stuff to try and figure who each one is but the strangest has been a shadowy man who I have seen twice on the edge of the property. (nope it is not live human I don't think) shrugs...
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:54 pm

I finally got the inspiration back to finish my coffin deck box! I found some 2 diff types of black material roses trim, and some black beaded (pearl"ish?) trim (so all 3 on the way here from overseas) I am excited again about finally finishing it up! Sure has taken my lazy procrastinating bum long enough! BUT it is starting to get interesting again~ Now just need spell to keep hubby from noticing the credit card bill. eeps! :o
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:24 pm

Sounds awesome! I like the embellishment phase of the projects. I would love to see a photo of the finished project on messenger. Sometimes you just need a break from a project to give your mind a rest and see it in a different light.
Did you get all of your Mildred cards finished? I'm thinking about doing the cards that I thought of doing, eg Horseshoe for luck, Ship- for travel. I have a couple of extra tags cut already. I need a day by myself to really get into it.
I have been painting a small ATC size painting a day, just doodling really, but it keeps me practicing.
Keep up the good work MM!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:47 am

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:21 pm

Yes, we can play messenger tag! What kind of protection would you do? Some type of wards? It is a large property to secure. I have heard of metal spikes on the corners of the property.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:02 pm

I originally put my witches bottle right at the whistle you have to drive over to get into the property completely but I think I need to re do it (I don't feel it anymore!!) but I also do a big "Hedge of protection about once a month minimum (more during tornado season!) I do also try to visualize the plotting spikes? (since I cant get to each exact corner) and picture protective runes inscribed on them. I have the bottles all done to have son go place them at the corners next time he come out (when and if!) ugghh LOL After seeing this shadowing person I probably need to get on the ball with it! :shock: :o :lol: And I love your extra card ideas Madame O! Can I borrow? (I got all cards but 1 done) ;) today I am taking scissors to Dr. Pepper 12 pack boxes to set about making some small beaded purse thingies to recreate the scenario that was in my original "Madame Marigolds Magical Hutch" that peeps would see in the crystal ball when they (fictionally) entered for a reading from original post back in wow 2006 or 8? hahahahaha next will work on bird room corner to set a possible stage for them. hmmmm The thoughts come but it is to darn hot to follow thru!!!!!! pouts. ROFL are you guys staying cool enough?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:28 pm

Of course you can borrow! When I get going I will show you what they look like etc. It may take a while.
It is cool and damp here, with occasional sunny spots.
What card are you having trouble with?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:48 pm

I’d get some tar water and spray it around the house (since the property is so big) but for Gods sake do something! Or you’ll be calling Amy out to investigate!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:25 pm

The thought of tar water is a good idea~ Had not heard of that one before! (Tar and feather yes, but not this! ;) ) today we have been moving old food out of freezer 4 HUGE bags of meat some from 2009! (oops?) snickers he took it all down to the lake and dumped the meat for the critters to eat (we removed all wrappings) Then? The supposed 400 to 500 lbs of meat turned out to be like 768 or something like poundage! He has had to run into Broken Arrow and have son and nephew meet him to buy and move a new freezer into bottom room of house in town to put the rest in! I am cool with it, just backup since he is in town most of the week anyway but he is very, very frustrated~ hahahahahaa cussing up a storm. Covering face so he doesn't get the vibes of me laughing.....at the last on of the boys will finish the mowing for him while they are all in town fingers crossed. (Better dad took huge ice chest full of food in to them of our good stuff that wasn't to old) Gonna be a lonnnnngggg weekend! :roll: OH! and the card I am having trouble with is the dragon. None of the ones I have done just feel right? hmmm just need to keep trying diff versions I guess. Don't you guys get to hot this weekend it SUCKS here! and it aint as hot as it is gonna get either~ pouts :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Yes! The Dragon is one that I am not very happy with the way it turned out. But I'm leaving it the way it turned out, it looks like it is smoking a cigarette. The dove also I had to try a couple of times. But I'm happy with the way it turned out. The trick with Mildred's cards is to make them very simple and childlike. One the last edition I found myself painting the cards more colorful than the earlier editions.
Yes, just keep trying until your happy or give up, one or the other.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:09 pm

You can buy tar water from a witch site, best to buy from New Orleans if you can, I have a few bottles, I use when I smudge for someone.
Maybe this shadowy guy can’t get in because you have your protection up, I’d do a few protection spells come next full Moon jut to reinforce.

I think you gals did a fantastic job on your cards! I wish I was as talented
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:49 pm

You are talented, each person is just a little different, it is called personal style. Unless you trace something each person will put their own signature on it. Each will be unique. Give a few cards a try, I dare you!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:29 pm

What you guys have said makes sense I will do one more attempt and THAT dragon is going to be the one colored and laminated period. And simplistic! That I can do~ I saw the shadow being again early this morning right around sunrise and once again down around creek area....not a good full on view. either way will probably drive down to gate tonight or tomorrow and IF I can get the Witch's bottle ready will bury a new one but if not at least re-draw the protection runes on the 2 posts that are left from the original fence line. I think the one on the west side got knocked down last time grater came thru! (It would actually fit time wise with seeing this shadow person!) hmm that is a thought! I need to go get our deed out of safe and look up the names of the folks who-ever lived here since the get go and run them to see how they died or if there is any info on them at all. It might give a possible idea OR it could have nothing to do with the land itself I suppose! That is a whole-nother bad on peanuts to dig into~ ugghhhh
Will hopefully find some possible answers soon.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

PreviousNext

Return to Around The Tarot Table