Midlred Paynes deck new extension pack!

All things tarot

Midlred Paynes deck new extension pack!

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:38 pm

Have you guys seen the newest 14? cards that have been added? I just watched a clip on youtube to grab the names and meanings to make them to add to my HM deck. Did you get a notice on it Elia? If you guys want/need the info just let me know. Off to go cut up some more index cards! :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Midlred Paynes deck new extension pack!

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:41 pm

Do you mean up to 69 Harp? That is as far as I go.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:36 pm

OMG! I went hunting and I found it. Guess what I'm going to be doing for a while? Now it goes up to 84 Dragon.
Any info you can send to me re: meanings would be greatly appreciated, Thank the Goddess I just bought a new box of tags! Going to get cutting them down to size.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:02 am

I did not see that :shock: how did they get new ones Mmmmmm maybe they made them up, and not Mildred Mmmmm

I’ll have to check that out in any case, can you just order the new additions ??
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:23 pm

I'm pretty sure that they can be bought separately though I haven't been back to their main homepage to check it out yet. But surely? I got the notice thru my email thru their newsletter. But the cards are:

70. BONE--Mortality, leaving something behind, something to hide, strong foundation.
71. FEATHER--Ascension, message from beyond, reverence.
72. OWL--Deep knowledge, keen intuition, observation.
73. DIAMOND--Portal, clarity, enduring love, promise, invincibility.
74. HAT--Self image or identity, career choice, or role you play in life, sign of respect.
75. HERB--Healing medicine, something to add or take away in/to your life.
76. SHELL--Peace of mind, tranquil emotions, protection or withdrawal.
77. COMET--Disaster, turmoil, catastrophes, war, bad omen.
78. SHIELD--Protection, preservation, isolation, different barriers.
79. SCOURGE--Discipline, punishment, brutality, extreme suffering theme, subjugation.
80. MUSHROOM--Failure, poor decisions, taking risks, growing problem.
81. ROPE--Strong connection, entangled, tied up in a situation.
82. BOOK--Education, research, escaping from reality.
83. WISH--Desired outcome, impossible outcome of future.
84. DRAGON--Magnificent power, strength, courage, honor, good fortune.

LOL But I too am curious how Mildred made these new cards appear! hmm Will have to triple check it all out again~ ;) curiouser and curiouser isn't it? Be back soon with hopefully more juicy, witchy news! Well, it talks about a Sister Josephine and to beware the back door? And there is also something about the main coven leader who taught Mildred's mother rose~ Will have to research her as well next! She is particularly scary~ :o :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Well as far as the Fenwood Gazette, it was telling all about "Madame Thoza" the alpha witch of the Fenwood coven circa 1908; and that when Rose Payne (Mildred's mother) her apprentice started drifting away from her control she was the one who cursed poor Rose Payne during her pregnancy resulting in the creature known as Mildred! Who would grow to be the most powerful witch in history to seek and find her revenge!

Gotta say, I am still curious about Sister Josephine though. Why would they have her picture? What was the warning about "Beware the back door"? There still seems to be a lot of questions around Fenwood's Asylum least of which was/IS where is Mildred? (cue the scary music) they say they never did find a body....... :twisted:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:59 pm

Thanks for the info on the meanings, I have written them all down in my meanings book. My tags are cut already now I have to watch the youtube video and draw out the cards and paint them.
I don't have a lot of the back ground info that comes with the cards, by hay! I'm cheap! But I must say there are a lot of fun extra cards that you get when you buy them.
After I do make my cards I'm going to have to get a new box for them. I don't think all of the cards will fit in my Altoid Mint tin.
MM are you going to make the new cards too?
Elia, yes, you can order them, I think they are around $15.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:10 am

You must send me the link, because unlike you my dear I can’t draw the cards :cry: yours were so good.
Do you know the name of them? I tried looking on amazon but couldn’t tell what was what, I already have the original deck, but would love to get all the extra cards.

I need the link your reading from to M M that’s some crazy going on there! I love crazy :D
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:19 pm

Yes I am def going to make the new cards! I have already sketched quick pencil drawing of them as I was going thru the utube video getting their meanings down, and like you I don't think the altoid tin will hold them all! giggles And Elia it is the "Black Pack extension pack" that is the new group for $15.15

Now the Fenwick Gazette is the blog part that goes all thru the back story of Mildred the red witch.... here is the addie: deviantmooninc.com/blogs/fenwood-gazette

(this should take you there if I copied it right) and there has also been something about a young boy that was burned? Who they believed was responsible for some deaths at the trailer park,,, hmmm Still awfully curious what all next he, the maker is going to come up with next for this little production. Just a suggestion if you can take the time to go all the way back to the beginning of her story it is really awesome the whole back story he has generated. Yeah, there is more that I have questions about but seriously? For just a oracle deck? it is already quite a production!
hmmm still got to wonder what had him come up with her specific? Wonder If a person did a kinda sorta tarot/Ouija session asking "Mildred" these questions if they might get some answers? ;) might have to find out heh? Anyone want to join me? :twisted: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:58 pm

Naaa I’m good on the ouija, can’t trust who’s coming through :o

I’ll check the site, and most likely buy the cards, thanks Hun
Elia

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:29 pm

I found it, just ordered the extended deck, I’ll let you know when I get them. Thanks MM
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:09 pm

My cards are finished! They look awesome! I ended up doing two Comet cards, the card that looks like Mildred's card did not turn out the way I liked it so I did a more modern looking comet and I like the look better. Keeping both of them though.
MM, I will send you a photo via Messenger. It sounds like you have made a lot of progress on your deck. This time it is only 14 cards, easy peasy!
I made another mint box for the cards, I'm just going to split the deck into the two Altoid tins, The tins look slightly different, the second one has an "M, the black deck " on it.
I'm going to check out the Fenwick Gazette later thanks for the info.
Elia, you will get a Gravediggers card when you get your deck.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:44 pm

I go to docs next week and on way home depending on how I feel I am hoping to stop and get some of that wide (box sealing) clear tape? And use it to wrap around each of my teeny cards to laminate them! That will make them sooo much easier shuffling! I cant wait to see your cards Orobourus, and to hear how you like the new cards when you get them in Elia! He did such a good job creating this oracle.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:52 am

Dang it I may have to create a fake FB just so I can get messenger :lol: Id love to see your decks (both of you) you all do such good jobs.
MM why not just buy the laminating kit? And I meant to ask how’s the flooding your way?

I have my Mildred box :D that’s where I keep my cards. I also made a Mildred clip board :D Becky hates it, she thinks Mildred is out to get her ever since we tried to print her pictures and they morphed into something hideous (scared the shit out of her) :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:44 pm

I'm having to do lots of shuffling to try and integrate the new cards, they just want to hang out on their own. They have to live in two boxes so there seems to be a bit of arguing about who goes where. Weird little cards that they are.
Elia, why did you delete your facebook account anyway?
I did not laminate my cards, don't think I will, although with use they may soften up too much. I think the wide tape is a good idea, but maybe tricky to get the tape completely flat with no air bubbles.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:18 am

I just rarely get on FB, tired of the bickering :? False news, and all the mis information, just tired of hearing FB has been hacked, all your personal info is stolen ya da da da

Well speaking of Mildred, Becky was here today, I mentioned there were new cards I’d ordered, she goes ballistic, and just after looses her car keys :shock: we search everywhere, not to be found! Had the fire department come and open the car, not in there either, she decides Mildred got upset with her. So go in my room pull out my Mildred deck, I get the water card, mind you it’s pouring the rain here, still never found them. Emmy’s boyfriend came and picked them up, so maybe tomorrow when it’s daylight we might find them. OR they have dropped into another dimension and we never see them again :?
She told me to tell Mildred she was sorry. Can’t remember if you all remember the Mildred incident and Becky, but she won’t even say her name out loud.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:57 pm

OHHH I want to hear the Mildred incident again! I don't truly remember it as well as I think I ought to? Please, please, please retell us! I catch myself calling her "Milly" I probably should be so presumptuous. (I know, I know inanimate objects, etc etc the cards are BUT so was "Rosy" as well!) :o :lol:

NO, I haven't bought the laminated set yet because grabbing fairly cheap tarot or oracles off ebay is one thing but that big of a expense? Don't really want to have to have discussion with hubby. Yes the money is mine as well, but he really got freaked out by my cards and after almost 40 yrs of marriage I compromise and just don't bring them up when he is at home or have them where he can see them. Oh he knows I still have them but '"outa sight outa mind" prevails here. LOL Plus it was just hard to justify it to myself when I knew I could make them myself and use the money for other decks that I couldn't make as easy. ;) Don't get me wrong one just never knows when the spending bug will hit and I might just end up with the bought deck! Never say never~ heh? hahahahhaa but now adding in even more new cards? Who knows what the completed package is going to cost now? hmmm

No, the packing tape is cheaper. I use to do jigsaw puzzles and instead of using glue poured over the finished puzzle I used the clear contact shelf lining paper (like the tape) so am use to handling the bubbles. Had a slew of real purty "painting" hanging all around our old house before we moved here don't know what hubby and kids did with them! pouts... starting to notice a trend here. My OBC hoarding tendencies and starting to disappear from under my piles it seems on occasion! hmmm might have to look harder into this! Sharping fingernails into razor sharp claws!!!! ....loud growl rents the air.....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:54 pm

My cards seem to be behaving well. No incidents here, my packs are starting to integrate, I am able to shuffle them, I think because mine are slightly larger than the bought deck, which is quite a bit smaller. I still have to cut the corners off each card, once in a while a corner will dig into my wrist and it hurts like a Mother. Is it Mildred giving me a reprimand?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 am

:lol: MM you won’t do! My Mom got upset last night cuz she walked in no Becky doing a reading with my Lenormand deck, she huffed I don’t like that stuff and bounced back to her room, so I hear ya, out of site out of mind!

now about Mildred when I first showed Becky the deck she wanted one then she saw the pictures of Mildred and she asked me if I would print her off some copies of it, so when I printed the copies they didn’t dry and kept morphing into a face that was simply wicked, Becky had taken some of these home with her, just a few days later she wrecked her car, Then then she fell down a hill at devils creek twice, went into a ditch twitch, ran over Candices foot and broke it , anyway she blamed Mildred she threw the pictures away and said she didn’t want to talk about Mildred ever again, so last night when I told her there were more cards and that I had ordered the extended deck she started freaking out because I had mentioned Mildred, and then she loses her keys which she still hasn’t found. The guy did just come and make her a new one so she’s good at on the road and hopefully nothing else will happen to her. You guys remember me posting those pictures on FB
OMG they were horrific, but I like Mildred, and her little deck :)
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm

slapping paws over mouth.. I remember about the face morphine but not about all that stuff happening! Do YOU think it was "Mildred"? slapping hand over mouth....covering grin. I think if it was her it would be a lot more sinister stuff a happening. Sounds like she got a brownie after her. :mrgreen: :lol: So far as ir-reverent as I am I have had more problems from "Rosie" than from "Milly." hahahahaa But dang it sure sounds like something was trying to play with her didn't it? I will have to go look again for those pics. I know it is more than likely just happenstance but I don't really believe in happenstance or what is the other one folks always say? OH Coincidence. Don't believe in that one either! :lol: Sure it is! (NOT) :roll: :mrgreen: It is good to know I am not the only one hiding my card wielding ways from a person or 2. I was feeling kinda ...pouty? about it. Here I an almost 57 yrs old and having to hid my s#%$ What I do for that man. :lol: :twisted:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:00 am

:lol: I don’t hide shit, neither does Bec, but damn it will get Mom fired up, now if she’s mad at someone else, she’ll say something like can ya hex em :lol:

Yea we think old Mildred had it out for Becky, she got hurt a bunch of times that week, she finally got rid of the pictures and it all stopped, it was like Mildred didn’t want her picture made.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:00 pm

I just lost an entire post, thanks Mildred!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:50 pm

:lol: :lol: ya never know, she may not like us talking about Becky, she just doesn’t like her for some reason :o

I can’t wait to get my cards! I could text pictures to Becky, she’s on messenger and she could send them to you, that would work.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Yesterday I found a box for my deck that fits just perfect, a tiny bit snug but all the cards fit.
If you were a smoker way back then...you could buy a 25 pack that came in a tin, the one I found was an Export A cigarette tin, it is like a double wide Altoid tin. The one I bought was a reproduction but maybe you have an old one hanging around the farm somewhere's. I paid $5 for mine.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 pm

I decorated a cigar box for Mildred’s cards, I know I sent you pictures of that. I haven’t got my deck yet but it shouldn’t be much longer.
Elia

Next

Return to Around The Tarot Table