[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Draw for the person above you

Draw for the person above you

All things tarot

Draw for the person above you

Postby Elia » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:07 am

This was a nice bonus on the old forum, so get out your deck and draw a card, let the person above you get a small read for the day.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Draw for the person above you

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:04 pm

OK! The person above me is the originator of this thread Elia V. sooooo here is your card!

Feb. 25th Deck: Manga Tarot

8 chalices--Go Back. "Arriving at a destination alone is to have walked during winter."

(pic of card is lone samurai walking into the snow drifts heading towards the tree line.)
This deck is a nice deck, very anime like pictures but very TAO Zen like sayings!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Wow I do walk alone :D

For Madame Marigold ~ The Lenormand deck: by Ciro Marchetti

# 26 The Book: The book of knowledge, the book of secrets, what I house is educational and private. I may be your project, journal, or research. I am the unknown, but occasional knowledge I might learn.
The Book draws attention to the power of knowledge, and the importance of possessing it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:43 pm

For Elia V, The Thoth Deck by Aleister Crowley
The Nine of Disks - Gain
The power of growth and of external increase.
Everthing is for the best, in the best of all posible worlds.
It purrs with satisfaction at having harvested what it sowed.
Good luck by good management.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:55 pm

OK Babycakes (Madame O)

Wisdom of the House of the Night Oracle deck

#28 Reminder ~ My child, sometimes I need to remind you of a lesson you may have already learned.

When you draw the symbol for Reminder, you are being asked to remember all you have learned about life and love up till now. Don't forget what you already know, it's not necessary to learn the same thing twice. Keep the faith and be good to yourself, if you stumble, I will surly catch you. If a mistake is made start again.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:37 am

Good one Elia V, I already got the message a couple of days ago. "Be true to yourself" (Pagan Path) is very like "Keep the faith and be good to yourself"
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:46 am

For Elia V, I forgot I had this deck.
Zombie Tarot, Insight and ammunition for surviving the undead uprising.

Two of Cups
Harmony, Balance, Compromise.
Representing the union of two people, the two of Cups speaks of a happy balance between two who can finally sit down at the dinner table together without fightng. After all, what's a minor zombie infection among friends?
This could be the beginning of a budding romance.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:43 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Love always appears when you are not looking for it!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Funny, my Daughter was telling me today how the X is crying to anyone that will listen. (thing is I don't care!!!)

From the same Wisdom deck Madam O

#10 Love ~ This is a powerful sign that love in all forms is in your life now. Love has come to guide you into an important experience. Trust in Love.

(kinda crazy we both get a love card :lol: )
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:27 pm

We are love personified!
For Elia V
The Thoth Deck

The Eight of Wands - Swiftness. The Flames of Thought
In the Kife of our relationships the Eight of Wands is a symbol for the flames of passion as they flicker in desire for the object of their longing. They therefore represent effusive phases, euphoria, and enthusiasm in the relationshop. It can however, also be a herald of solutions for overcoming old conflicts and rigid fronts.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:30 pm

:lol: I'm either about to meet someone, or I'm just feeling really good about my life right now, and I feel better now than I have in a long time. We must be oozing with sexy :lol:

For Madam O the Wisdom deck

#11 Complicated ~ So many elements to consider that it can be next to impossible to understand them all at the moment, especially when you most want to find an answer.
Time will help, but this card says not to try to figure this one out, be open and follow the threads of life mysterious web.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:45 pm

Alrighty Miss Elia,
Zombie Deck
The Sun, No 19
There is a picture of a Helicopter hovering over a high rise building with people waiting on top of it.
Success, enlightenment, hope

Sweet success! The morning sun has risen and the rescue teams have arrived. After foiling a hostile takeover by the undead, you've earned a one-way ticket to a safer place. Now it's time to make plans for the future: concider traveling to warmer climes or get a new job. There's good money in corpse disposal nowadays...

Well, I'm not sure what to make of that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:55 am

Maybe ill get a reprieve from all my woes.

Lenormand ~ Madam O

#22 Choice on the card is a picture of a staircase with two sides meaning you have a decision to make.
There comes a time you need to make a choice of going one way or another, neither way is right or wrong, but only one way can be taken.
The stairs symbolize ascending to a higher place, where once there, and through the door of your choice, the possibilities are endless.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:45 pm

For Elia V
Thoth Deck
XIII Death

Dying and becoming, growing and decaying
Transformation, The great letting go.
Making room for the new
Fear
Inner wisdom, consistency.
Well, as you know the Death card does not mean you are going to die. But a change of somesort will be happening. Go with the flow, it is but another phase of life. We prune the dead wood in spring to promote new growth.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:42 pm

I am being reborn, changing and taking care of me for a change!! Right on!!

Madam O ~ Lenormand

#19 Tower

Unlike Tarot, the tower in Lenormand is symbolic of a structure that offers protection and security. You have a seat of power.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:28 pm

For Elia V, the Thoth Deck
Queen of Swords, Mother of light and divine wisdom.
In the area of partnership, the intellectual distance of this card indicates a relationship that the participants like to describe as "adult". This is to express that each of the partners tries to keep the relationship as free as possible from the morass of jealous feelings, as well as from the outgrowths of patronization and power. In some cases thes attempt may succeed. More frequently, however, this is just the "diluted" love of a quite cool relatonship of convenience or practicality. If the card portrays the partner as the "castrating woman". then the relationship becomes a theater of war.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Well you hit the nail on the head there, that describes me and the X to a tee!!!! (would be past tense)

Madam O ~ the Lenormand

#34 Fish

I bring plenty and abundance, I deal with commerce and sales. An advocate of self promotion. The Fish symbolizes resources and money.
Now is the time to make the most of your resources.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:27 pm

Nice! I like the card you drew for me. I did'nt think the Queen of swords was relevent to you, but I guess the Universe thought differently. A lesson to me not to second guess the cards.
I'll be back soon to give you your new card.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Ok Miss Elia V,
Thoth Deck
7 of Wands, Valour.
The Flames of Boldness
On the level of our Consciousness we face the realization that there are situations in life in which it appears that even our best is not good enough. Instead of our resigning because of this, the card challenges us to rise above ourselves by way of an audacious act of daring and thereby achieve the breakthrough.

By the way, congrats on getting your folios finished.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:21 pm

I'm so glad that's over, I don't like things hanging over my head. Ill be back with your card.

Maybe it's the gym I'm challenging myself with.
Elia

Return to Around The Tarot Table