[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Spell of the Month (January) 2016

Spell of the Month (January) 2016

Recipes, spells etc

Spell of the Month (January) 2016

Postby Elia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:00 am

We can hash out plans for a luck spell here, coordinate when and the time and all of us do it together. Be back tomorrow with some ideas.

Image I miss Jim, where is he and when is he coming back!!!
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Spell of the Month (January) 2016

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:47 am

Our Spell for this month will be for luck

color ~ green
oils ~ orange, rose, cinnamon, cypress, lotus, nutmeg
planet ~ Jupiter
metal ~ tin or copper
stone ~ amber, aventurine, tiger's eye, opal, turquoise
herb ~ Allspice, aloe, clover, fern, goldenrod, holly, mint, sandalwood

of course their are more, but these are most common.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:22 pm

I'm in! It might be a nice idea to enchant a small object that symbolises Luck to you personally. That way you could keep the object in your pocket or a charm to hang on a necklace as a reminder to your self. I might even do a sigil. Something simple like " I am Lucky" Then burn it with my green candle . Must buy Green candle.
I miss Jim too. Might add to Sigil "Health for all"
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:29 pm

I have Cypress oil to dress my green candle. A weird copper coated Horseshoe that I found to enclose my spell candle. Sigil can be placed under spell candle. Stone, I have turquoise and tiger's eye.
I still have Holly on my altar and have Sandlewood incense. I'm on my way.
My small object to enchant will be a lucky penny.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:47 pm

I've got a green candle, other than pennies I need to search more for anything copper... I have aloe, nutmeg and allspice. I have a opal ring... I know where it is at, my other crystals will have to search.

For the oils can I make a cinnamon one myself? cause I have nothing like these and no place around here to buy them other than ebay or amazon....hmmmm

Will do some more digging..... :lol: :oops:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:23 pm

You can add ground cinnamon to Olive Oil to make your own.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Awesome! I has thought it worked like that but still wasn't 100% positive. Doing tinctures I got down but haven't worked with oils yet. Now just need to figure out gold for me dragon! :lol:

(I can use kitchen spices for the herbs cant I?)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:07 pm

I have a copper candle holder, and the small green spell candle.

I do believe I have all the herbs, (I have way to many herbs :lol: )
I like enchanting a small object that symbolizes luck, good idea!!

Have we decided on a date?? and time??
Elia

Postby Elia » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:09 pm

I want to move my Altar up here so bad!! But my basement room has a better vibe for spell work, and more privet. I might have to make me a minnie one up here.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 am

Date for spell is Thursday 14th if that is OK with all of us. Next week.
The moon is Void of course at 11:31 am EST so don't do it then. I will probably so it about 6 or 7 at night, I am hoping I can see the New Moon by then. We have been pretty cloudy here so visibility may be poor.
By the way, we had a 2.4 earthquake centered on the Kootenay Lake, I did not feel anything. We have a small fault line here and I have experienced an earthquake here before, we are pretty safe here. I think.
I am still in the midst of cleaning my room. I got my wrapping paper sorted out today. Yay!
I think I may start building my Sigil tomorrow. They require specific wording. I don't want to have some weird result. I found a green candle when I tidied up my Spell Candle box.
I am making headway! But I still have two huge bookshelves to tidy and a paper cabinate with all my stickers, glitter, jewels and what nots, general pile of crap, of course it's all important. Or so I think.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:37 pm

OK the 14th so if your doing it at 6 or 7 I need to do it at 9 or 10 which works perfect for me, the boys will be at work and Mom in bed so Bella and I will not have any distractions.

Everyone wright out your affirmation before hand, something like:
I am worthy of the best of everything
I will have luck on my side
I will prosper
I will keep good intentions in my heart

ect. Saying your affirmations before you start adds a bit more intent
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:46 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:56 pm

Here is a good example on how to write sigils on my pinterest Acc. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/563864815825708488/
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:34 am

I'm happy the spell will take hold next week....
I may be looking up by then....
yes....
Next week is better....
Good luck.....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:29 pm

This is my name
Elia

Postby patrah » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:00 pm

I'll be opting out....
Second car is in the shop....
Going to be costly....
No bills being paid that costly....
Haven't even made the accident report on the first car yet....
I'm frozen with court dates, extra expenses, and for once I'm glad the contractor slowed his heels and did not work, cause his money is going toward the cars repair...
Please keep me in mind with the wonderful luck spell y'all....
I need more than triple covens can summon....
On point though, that this gosh darned move takes presidency and that there is luck money involved with the accident car which I really did want something better for until the infamous hit....
And luck dealing with getting the self going right to get to court dates and all the rigmarole....
May the luck begin to flourish and multiply in good favor of those making it happen....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:04 pm

Elia

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Ill add you in my Ritual patrah, no worries, you know you don't have to op out, you can sit quietly and meditate on what it is you want, just say the words, filled with intention and positive thought.
Elia

Postby patrah » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:31 am

Ok I will try...light a candle hold a penny for synchronicity with you all putting a penny for me and do a ditty or affirmation....
I've really been making more issues trying to solve stuff....
Flying off and such....
I will make a chant and maybe a meditate.....
Light a candle and do something right....
I have not prepared more than that.....
Thank you for encouraging....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:55 pm

I will add you to my ritual as well as well Patrah...I will put a penny for all of us here active on this forum (or equ. of?) and for rest of my family... even the blasted in-laws... big sigh.

I pretty much have everything ready just need to double check...(been a long time since done magic!)

:roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:34 am

My court dates are 2/3/16 and 2/9/16.... Those are good number combos for me now that I see them written....
That will be great....
Thank you and it will be something to look forward to....
Is the tomorrow spell for luck overall, or is everyone doing a specific intention?
Great wonderful luck abound tomorrow's spell....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:22 pm

I am combining 4 things, Luck, Health, Creativity and Love. Generally a bring all good things to me.
Good Luck to all with their spell crafting tonight.
I love you all,
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Yes!! best of luck to all tonight, I'm using Luck, Harmony, Peace, Love, and good fortune.

Ill be starting in the direction East tonight, according to the (thingy) today that Madam Marigold puts up.
Elia

Next

Return to Stirring The Cauldron