[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Spell of the Month (January) 2016

Spell of the Month (January) 2016

Recipes, spells etc

Re: Spell of the Month (January) 2016

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Love the thingy!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:37 am

Wow that was great, I feel so much better now.

Your penny patrah

I said the prayers for you then burned the paper, and took it outside to let the wind carry it away.
Elia

Postby patrah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:59 am

Thingy?
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:13 am

What thingy? Been looking for it...
Ms
Madame Marigold, Ouroboros, Elia V, thanks...
I'm a tad late and am going to put pennies and battered with green candle now...
Going to put wish powder outside in the wind...
My wish is for car luck, court luck, moving luck, health luck, friends and family luck
Of course resources luck....
CLEANINGand CLEANSING luck....
Organizing luck......
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:55 am

The "thingy" is the Paganday Book, that Madame Marigold posts each day to let us know what magical correspondents are happening on that day. Good to know information, its in the Pagan Holidays topic.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Well dang. I thnk I might have messed mine up. Quick question what happens if you call all the directions (as your doing the watch towers) for any entities willing to aid you in your spell and you haven't casted your circle proper?

kinda skered~ :shock: :o :oops: (lol)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby patrah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:41 pm

You just know you are protected and that the watchtowers and elements and your spell will be protected?
I have not been doing any of those things lately....
Do not do what does not feel right....
Magick is improvisation too...
If you did your spell the way you want it to be, then I believe you are fine....
Ouroboros and Elia have more current experience...
Looks like you really have been doing other stuff....
I'm going to take note from you here too though...
To get my stuff organized and in order so that these things become routine...
Some people might not even do circles...
And I am not certain that all do them...
Some may not....
Good luck, more good luck...
Good luck
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:54 pm

What is the thingy Madame Marigold put up?
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:18 pm

I think they are talking about the Paganday thread I put up in the Pagan holiday file. it gives which god or goddess's are for that day, and if there are any ancient or new observances for it
(for the specific calendar date no matter the year)

And as far as the spell the reason I was kinda spooked when I went to light the candle? After about the 15th one even using the stove to lite it they still would blow out! never did get the candle to lite..so burned my slip of paper with the runic spell on it in the sink~

and I called for any entities to come without proper protections in place or on who and for what I called either! It like going to town with your safe unlocked and your front door standing wide open. probably nothing will happen but you never really know! Maybe I'm just paranoid cause the way the matches would not lite the candle and stuff it was like I was being told no...not right now... :?
:lol:

The few spells and circles I have actually caste have always been outside and more time spent in setting the stage you could say. I did have a penny for each of the member of this site and a few others. so...paws crossed ;)
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:40 pm

You cast a circle, call the Elements to aid, and then your chosen Goddess, they join in the circle, its there to keep out anything that might be lurking (but cant come in unless invited) then before you open the circle you dismiss and thank those that came. then its safe to open the circle. "The Circle is open but never broken"

There are some that don't use a circle, in those cases it's usually because they are saying prayers, or devotions, but a full on Ritual (in my option) you should cast a circle, preferable with salt, and your North, South, East, West, marked with candles (tea lights work best) Anytime you are calling Spirit, you should be protected.
Elia

Postby patrah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:36 pm

Oh I will look at that...
I was just trying to say, that because your circle may not have been what you may think it should...
Your spell could still be very good....
And I should take nor
Te to pray and cast and call quarters....
I had a very simplified way of calling quarters awhile back...
It is written someplace...
And I've looked at utube for circle casting...
There are lots of ways ranging from elaborate rituals, to just pointing an athame, wand or finger and moving in a circle....
Pointing it out....
Oh I want to be organized with the magick again...
It will come in the right time...
But I'll wager your spell did well, Madame Marigold....
Good luck is in the air...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:43 pm

Patrah is the Reeper!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:44 pm

I did'nt cast a circle for my spell.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Ouroboros, you noticed that too...Elia V are you changing the names around?
I've been moo child, baby dragon and reeper...
I like reeper...
Ouroboros, you were baby fairy then reeper....
Madame Marigold was moon child...
Elia V, just stays admin....
I like all the names...
Ok now I am mother dragon....New one...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:35 am

Your titles will change with the post count, Mine and SMT will stay the same, I put some rather cool names in there, you never know when it will change.
Elia

Postby patrah » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:30 am

Oh ok, I thought you were just moving them around...
Should know you have got more to do than moving names around...
Still I many times connect odd dots....
Thanks...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:42 pm

There is a place in the Admin control Panel to set ranks, so you type in a name, and how many post they have to have to get that name, I cant remember how far I am on the post count, but ill add more if you all get to the end (I need to think of one good final name, what I was thinking was at 5000. posts put Dreamweaver, since she reached 5000 before she passed and, was so proud she had made it to that milestone she posted that she had 5000, then did not post again. just a thought.

When I left I had 10,900. posts and a 178 page blog, all that down the tube. :(
Elia

Postby patrah » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:21 am

Dream weaver sounds like a winner...
The admin. Control,panel?
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:22 pm

I forgot to write down all my Magicka info. But that is now in the distant past. I like what we have here but I so miss some of the others from Magicka. All have dissappeared from the Forum. Into the ethers.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:52 pm

I never did write what I would of written in that BoS entry in book of Ouroboros....
Do you remember what sparked your " book"???....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Elia

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:04 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:24 am

To reinforce the power of the January Luck Spell, on the Full Moon I am going to do a Green candle spell and Sigil re stating my original purpose and intent.
Including your penny, Patrah.
Full Moon is on Saturday 23rd. Jan. at 8:46pm EST The Cold Moon. Putting the Whammy on it. 8-)
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:57 am

Wow, great idea....
The pennies I used to light the tiny candles are sitting where I left them, so.....
Thank you Ouroboros....
I may light some tiny green candles or a larger one...
My calander says Sunday is full moon....
I'm going to look again....
Oh and I tossed wishing powder that night...
It is made for full moon though so I will do that again...
patrah
Dark Beauty

PreviousNext

Return to Stirring The Cauldron