"Fetchs" again?

Recipes, spells etc

"Fetchs" again?

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:58 pm

I don't think it was on here but on the previous site but do you remember when I made "Rosey" the fetch? The one that MOVED and freaked me out etc etc? I was just thinking...

4----3 to 4" fetchs with a runic spell on them put at (or under) the 4 corners of the house to HALT movement?

what'cha think? Do you think it would work or at least help? Or am I playing with fire?
Been surfing/searching for hours and there is very little spell info out there for these sort of things!
Thoughts? :?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: "Fetchs" again?

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:24 pm

I don't recall that, but sounds very interesting. ill have to see if I can find anything.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:19 pm

A fetch would take a lot of energy to make and sustain, four would be a tremendous amount of energy. especially to hold back a trailer from going over a bank. Sounds like you really need an engineer.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:44 pm

I know I was talking to a gentleman on mystic wicks who has worked with servitors which is basically what a fetch is and he talked about a way to use a stone or charm ? that would work real similar to like the horacrux's they talk about in Harry Potter it would keep the "fetch" charged as long as I had the matching charm or something like that.

Would have to research it more or look at a spell that I could do ritualistically like how one can do with candle magic maybe to charge them once a month sorta? I don't have to worry about going over a bank or off a major embankment just not move tooo far to affect the piping and electric stuff coming up out of the ground into house. And oh the siding and skirting! ugghhhh this spring all of it is going to have to be redone. :( gonna be a big PIA... :roll:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Now if you had said servitor id have know what you meant :lol: ive never heard Fetchs.

I tried that once, with Torey's instructions, to my knowledge it did not work. I never tried again. I remember a girl saying she just lets hers go when she is done, but according to Torey it's dangerous to do that, they have no purpose, and can be manipulated by other stronger entities to do very bad things, (one reason I did not try again).
If I don't fully understand something, and feel comfortable with it, I wont do it.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:56 pm

nods agreed. And when I did "Rosey"? When she actually MOVED on me? That totally freaked me out! And I was very direct with my intentions and made sure she was DONE when the time limit I set was over with. That's why I haven't really done (the fetchs) yet. Still weighing my pro's and cons.

I still think just a runic spell on a rock would be just as good as a servitor, I think? The magic is different but one doesn't need a "entity" to work the magic if one does the spell correctly I don't think? hmmmm aggghhhh can you tell I have only done very few major ones.

Usually just quick circle, call the directions etc and done. Oh fudgecicles..... :roll: :lol: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:50 pm

If id seen Rosey move id have freaked too!!! What was she a handmade doll??
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Some Dolls are defo. possessed!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Just thinking, you could draw the Rune for "estate" on a rock and write "steadfast" on it. Or draw an anchor. Do one for each corner.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:24 pm

I think that's what I'm going to do. I have done a lot more runic magic than I have any of the others other that reg card/tarot reading etc. I did ok with "Rosey" (a 5" Kelly doll) but pouring that much "power" and just letting it go expecting it to hang in there and behave? :o I am not that sure of my control! :lol: I feel safer with the Runes!

There was gentleman that was the "Rune Singer" a master of them on mysticwicks who wrote a book and he always did his in series of 4 runes to be carved on a candle to do his spells and I think I am going to kinda combine the structure similar to some of his. I have his book somewhere here just got to find it! He has one for "fire" that he talks about doing the spell/charm (candle magic) what ever you wish to call it like once a month.. might add that to this as well? I will post the rune stricter once I get it decided on. :mrgreen: rubbing paws wanting to paint on rocks! :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:03 am

I wish you luck, I always like it when I get a plan of what to do. It's like you get extra energy.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:55 pm

FINALLY! finally made a decision that feels "right"? I am going to draw the runic spell
(using the "Estate" rune in the spell), add the drawing of a anchor with steadfast written under it (thanks Ouroborus) on each small rock and then wrap them in a nylon 9 knot spell cord and set them under the corners.

Just got to pick the color. I have nylon rope hubby used to tie something down in truck (cant remember what) in white and yellow....hmmmm LOL choices choices....

OOHHHH I do also have nylon netting from the hay wraps that he puts out for the cattle.. smaller than the cording thickness wise. Which one........ACCCKKKK! :mrgreen: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:10 pm

You could use the white cord, I imagine like candle magick where white can stand for any color,you can imagine the correct color. I don't have my books with me, so you will have to research what color is best for you. Good Luck, I sounds like you have a great plan there.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:52 pm

I'm not a fan of dolls, they are creepy to me!!

Yes good plan, I wish you well with it, ley us know.
Elia

Return to Stirring The Cauldron