[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Emergency Witch Request

Emergency Witch Request

Recipes, spells etc

Emergency Witch Request

Postby Elia » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:07 pm

I know this is last minute, but my Grandson goes to court tomorrow, for a (not sure) DUI

He just started a fantastic job (tonight is his first shift) and he does not need jail time.

Can we all ban together tonight with prayers the Judge has some compassion, and does not give him any jail time.
I will say since he got that ticket he has done a 360 and is not drinking, smoking, nothing, he wants this job so bad, hired after the first 90 days full time (would not work for the temp co. but the company) and a two dollar an hour raise. Double time on holidays, and all the overtime he wants.
I really want him to feel encouraged to do the right thing, work, and become a law abiding young Man, it's in there, he's really always been a good kid, he just turned 21 and we all know how that is :?
I believe his party time will be done in a more responsible manner from here on out, if he gets to keep his job. I ask him why he didn't get the job after court so he would know what was coming, and he said he thought it would look better to the Judge if he were working.
Thank you all, just hope you read this in time.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Emergency Witch Request

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:44 pm

My spell worked, he got jail time (4 days) but they are working it around his work schedule, no community service, and a fine. He looses his license for 120 days, but we will drive him to work, and pick him up, so I'm happy.
I did text Miss Ink, so she helped, I did not know if any of you would see this in time.

He walked in and said "well your spell didn't work" I said "you got jail time?" he says "yea but they worked it around my schedule, so I wont loose my job" so I said "well my spell worked then" !!! And it did I ask that jail time not cost him his job, the no community service was a bonus. :D
I do believe he has learned his lesson.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:13 pm

I just read your post, a little too late to help, but I'm glad it worked out for your Son.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:25 pm

It's my Grandson, Mom picked him up from work this morning and dropped him off at the jail (it's his two days off) we pick him up in the morning at 8am, he only has 4 days and wont loose his job, that's the main thing.
Elia

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:12 pm

So glad it worked out alright for him. Hope the shock of it has done the trick and he doesn't do it again.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:52 pm

I do believe he has learned he can really, actually, and unequivocally go to jail. He was invincible before. Bless his heart.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:13 pm

I hope it works! At least it wasn't meth... I would have thought my sons first time would have made a impact but I also think a lot of it was the folks he was hanging around that kept it prominent in front of him making it harder to avoid..... I think this will work good for your grandson and will also keep him safe (till he starts thinking invincibility again!) :roll:

man were we ever that bad? shakes head I think the males are worse than the females.... :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:38 pm

This Grandson doesn't even smoke, his problem is drinking when he wants to party, he doesn't do drugs Thank the Goddess!!!!
Neither does his younger Brother, so far the Grandkids aren't going down a drug path *keep fingers crossed* Ill say others in my family have not been so fortunate and have struggled. It's worrisome in this new drug age.

He's looking forward to having all this behind him, and keeping his job, so all is good.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:46 pm

I'm sure he has learned his lesson. Just tkeep encouraging him to do the right thing.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:27 pm

His fines are over 1200 dollars, he will be giving them $100 each paycheck, now that smarts!!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:41 pm

Yes, that will hurt. It will probably make more of an impression on him than jail time. Handing over his hard earned cash.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Oh yea, he does not like to hand over money. unless he's buying himself new clothes, or shoes. He has impeccable taste!! :lol:
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Sounds like me. Impeccable taste and a love for clothes.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:48 pm

He spent the weekend in jail, picked him up this morning, so he's done with his time. He said a minute was like an hour, and was glad to have that done.
;) poor little fella
He came home starving
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:22 pm

I'm glad he is out. I hear the food is rotten in jail.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:22 pm

He didn't eat anything, poor Baby. All is good now he's home.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:03 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:30 pm

Oh Hell No (Mom did) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He started his job today, it's at a forging plant, very dangerous, that bothers me since he can be accident prone, I can think of two jobs he got hurt at on his first day, so ill be sweating this one, really good money in it, ill give em that!

Ill be lighting a candle every night!! Just keep him safe.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:49 pm

He will be OK, but light the candle just in case.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:49 pm

He's not on the press, says his job is not dangerous unless he drops the steel on his foot, he is actually loading the burners :? yea I'm confused too. They did tell him he did not have to do any job he did not feel comfortable with, so that makes me feel better.

He'll be fine I'm sure.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:14 pm

I'm pretty sure that the Company would not put a rookie in a dangerous position. He will be fine.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu May 12, 2016 7:08 pm

They tried and he quit
He goes in there and they tell him your on the heaters, he says no I'm not trying to die today, and the guy says well I don't need you then and he says "later" and came home. :D to tell the truth I was glad!!

So he's living at his Moms house now has a job 5 min. away, and I'm hoping he does well and gets all his fines paid, he also has classes at 25$ a pop. I hope he doesn't ever think he can drink and drive again!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri May 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Well, good for him, I hope he does well at his now job.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat May 14, 2016 5:15 pm

So far so good, I finally talked him into a new rim and tire, the bad rim and tire was causing his car to shake so bad at 40 mph and it was going flat every night, now no worries, its fixed (don't match) but that's OK by me, he has to drive on the interstate about 3 miles, so he needed that taken care of. All good in the hood!!!
Elia

Return to Stirring The Cauldron