Protection spells

Recipes, spells etc

Protection spells

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:55 pm

A Home "Protection Spell"

Home Protection Mirror Ritual
Here is a ritual to help protect your home:

Compose an altar: Have a twelve-inch (or so) round mirror there.

Ring the altar with nine white candles.

Burn a protective incense (such as sandalwood, frankincense, copal or rosemary).

Beginning with the candle most directly to the right, say these or similar words:

Lunar light protect me!

Repeat as you light each candle until all are glowing.
Now, holding the mirror, invoke an angel, Goddess energy or spirit guide in its lunar aspect with these or similar words:

Great Goddess of the Lunar Light and Mistress of the Seas;
Great Goddess of the Mystic Night and of the Mysteries;
Within this place of candles bright
and with your mirror nigh;
Protect me with your awesome might
while ill vibrations fly!

Standing before the altar, hold the mirror facing the candles so that it reflects their flames. Keeping the mirror toward the candles, move slowly, clockwise, around the altar, watching the reflected firelight bouncing off your surroundings.

Gradually increase your speed, mentally invoking the white light to protect you. Move faster and faster; watch the light shattering the air, cleansing it, burning away all negativity and all lines along which the ill energies have traveled into your home.

Charge your home with the protective white light. Race around the candles until you've felt the atmosphere change, until you feel that your home has been cleansed and is guarded. When finished, stand once again before the image. Thank the Goddess, Angel or Guide, in any words you wish. Pinch out the candles one by one, bind them together with white cord and store them in a safe place until (and if) you need to use them again for this same purpose....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Protection spells

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Protection Spell # 2

PENNY SPELL

This is a simple spell to ward and protect a room or space.

You will need"

Penny's
Bowls of water
Feather
White candle
(You have representatives of all the elements)

Cleanse and purify each of the pennies
Visualize a unbreakable barrier...good luck.....& protection

When finished place the pennies HEADS up in each corner of the rooms or ? You wanting to protect.
So MOTE IT BE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#3 Draw a pentacle in each doorway frame and window frame... also can draw the rune "Algiz" here is its meanings from sunnway page:

perthro perthro perthro
pu pa pi pe po
purdh pardh pirdh perdh pordh
po pe pi pa pu
p p p e e e r r r th th th r r r o o o

Algiz
Algiz
or Elhaz
"all-geese"
or "ale-hawz"

Every possible form of protection from every possible source of danger is Algiz's domain. Protection and defense, physical or spiritual, personal or collective. Cooper, Esoteric Rune Magic.

Another powerful rune of protection, Eolh was often carved into weapons for victory and safety during battle. As its shape is the one we stand in when we invoke the gods or draw energy from the heavens, it is also seen as the connecting bridge between gods and men. Protection from enemies. Protection from evil. Promotes friendships. Strengthens luck and the life force. Peschel, A Practical Guide to the Runes.

Protection, defense. Mystical and religious communication with nonhuman sentient beings. Communication with other worlds, especially Asgard and the cosmic wells of Urdhr, Mirmir, and Hvergelmir. Strengthening of magical power and luck and life force. Thorsson, Futhark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:47 pm

PROTECTION SPELL # 3

Crone’s Corner – Protection Spell Against Theft

Now that the crocuses begin to carpet lawns with their color, it is a good time for a spell to protect against theft. Ancient magicians burned crocus petals, hoping the smoke would reveal the face of thieves. To protect your home against a thief, in a small dish combine the flowers of three crocus flowers, a teaspoon of dried basil, and a generous dash of black pepper. Sprinkle this mixture outside your home, moving around the building in a clockwise direction. Repeat this charm three times as you go:

Crocus for protection, Basil to purify,
Pepper to sting.
Let no thief penetrate this ring.

Repeat this fair charm again in one year.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Another batch of Home Protection spells I have found....

#4? (cover both cleansing and protection)

Here's some things that I've done over the years to cleanse my houses:

1. Use a smudge stick or some incense (good ones include sage, sandalwood, or dragon's blood) to cleanse the rooms one by one. Visualize all the energies being purified or leaving. Be sure to smudge the corners of each room and doubly around windows and doors. You might like to draw a protective symbol such as the pentagram at the windows and doors.

2. Go around all the walls of the house/apartment and sprinkle salt along the skirting, doubling it at windows and doors. While doing this, keep the visualization of white light coming into the house to protect it, and the salt cleansing anything that crosses it's path.

3. Place consecrated amethyst stones in the four far corners of the house. Consecrate them to protect the house before doing so. I have also heard that in stead of using amethyst, using a whole nutmeg in all four corners works too.

You might also like to try this ritual which comes from a friend's site:

HOUSE PROTECTION SPELL

You will need:

A Clay pottery jar,
And enough natural colored stone to fill the jar that you have collected.

What to do:

Hold one stone in your protective hand.
Visualize the stone emitting protective energies.
As you visualize, say these or similar words:

Stone from the mountain,
Stone from the well;
Stone from the desert,
Charge now my spell!

Place the stone into the pot, saying these or similar words:

Into the pot I place this stone
To guard my hearth, my house, my home.

Repeat the entire procedure with each stone. This will take come time, depending on the size of the jar that you have chosen. When the jar is full, place it (uncovered) somewhere in your home, while saying:

Pot of stones,
Guard this place;
Send all ill
Far apace!
Send it back
'Neath the ground;
Bury it;
It is bound!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:20 pm

HOME PROTECTION SACHET

HOME PROTECTION SACHET

3 parts Rosemary
3 parts Basil
2 parts Fennel seed
2 parts Dill seed
1 part Bay
1 part Fern
1 pinch Salt

Tie up in red cloth. Situate the sachet in the highest place
inside the home.

HOME PROTECTION SACHET #2

1 part Fleabane
1 part St. John's Wort
1 part Capers(dry them before using)
a few grains Whole Wheat

This formula, from ancient Middle Eastern magic, should be
tied up in a red cloth and hung over the front door.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to Stirring The Cauldron