[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - a quick hoodoo ? spell

a quick hoodoo ? spell

Recipes, spells etc

a quick hoodoo ? spell

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm

I was sitting here watching anime music videos bored, and caught a hoodoo freezer spell and got kinda caught up? :twisted: and thought why the heck not?

So, a small torn piece of white paper with SIL's maiden full name she was born with, then her name she goes by now written multiple times then hubbies full name written across hers (the other way) and then THE INTENT written all around that without lifting pen from paper (hard TO do!) then folded as tiny as can get wrapped in black thread then put it into one of hubbies empty medicine bottles along with water, salt, pepper, and spices... a blend my daughter got me for my birthday from Georgia in its own grinder. Has Himalayan rock salt, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic and several other things.. a palm full of it as well then lid on & shake (while concentrating on my intentions) then thrown in back of fridge! I feel a buzz! Like a adrenaline high? had to share somewhere~

Nervous! Cant wait to see if it works! :lol: :shock: :shock: :oops:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: a quick hoodoo ? spell

Postby Ouroboros » Fri May 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Good Luck!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Tue May 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Nice
I don't really mess with Hoodoo, I'm afraid to mess with things I know little about, but that actually sounds like a pretty easy spell to do if you're needing something, I hope it works, I still can't figure why she holds his inheritance or even can by law, so I don't blame you one bit for going for it!!!

Good Luck Babe
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Tue May 10, 2016 2:40 pm

I think the main reason is because she feels she is "the oldest!", feels put upon cause oldest brother live half a state away and youngest (my hubby) works (she is retired lives 2 lousy doors down) and MIL put everything in her name and a kids name except hubbys... the savings was in hers and oldest son's name, checking SIL name and hers and property and truck eldest sons again.. there's a will but the day she got out of one nursing rehab going to a new one after having a HUGE stroke and doped to the gills SIL who was moving her from one to the other pulls into bank has a underling come out to car and changed the savings from MIL and eldest names to hers and MILs and now no attorney will touch it. But that's just money (we are looking at over $200,000) but he don't care about $..

Its also the other actions as well. Hubby's own things that his mother borrowed or he had there and THEY knew were his they laid claim to.. tried to keep his tablesaw, a few guns he lent her when she was having trouble with a armadillo etc yea its just a gun but it was one his dead father bought him, calling etc talking ONLY when THEY need something... its because of them (besides grieving) just he is really hurt and down and I'm P'O'd....

He has never and would never even say boo to them he don't deserve their attitudes and ignoring the phone is only marginally working! They are like ticks cant shake them off!

the freezer spell I aimed it to "freeze" her attitude towards him, and "stop" her actions of any type that could affect him... physically, emotionally, spiritually .in ANY way.

I still want to do the "Mirror Box" though... I have some dead dried wasps, cats claws, graveyard dust, and snake skin but need a little more of something just not sure what yet~ ;) I know I probably shouldn't but Hey I'm being conservative her! There are so much more I wanna do but am restraining myself~ :twisted: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Tue May 10, 2016 4:27 pm

Some people are takers, that's all they do, whenever they have the opportunity. They are the ones who place themselves close to the victim in order to take advantage. They say "Mom said I could have it." and you can't prove they did'nt. We had one like that in Hubbies family and she is the rich one. Took total advantage.
I would use any magickal advantage I could. Go for it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu May 12, 2016 6:57 pm

I think id go for it too, youngest, oldest, who cares, they all should get their equal parts, and I don't think she should withhold from what he deserves. Grrrrrrrr
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:52 pm

ok... have been doing a "Honey jar" with a tiny beaded poppet of she would should not be named in it and so far has left us alone will keep it going for a while it seems! Going to do the mirror box either this coming week with local graveyard dust to be disposed of on the 27th of this month as we drive over the big river on way to doc OR wait ad do t with his mothers graveyard dust to be disposed of on Sept 9th? (whatever day is neuro's apt) just tossing which would be best back and forth.

Anyway, I still want to do more magic! More spells! How often do you perform magic? Do you use it daily? Weekly? or just on rare occurrence's? same thing with reading the Tarot.... do you read your cards on a daily basis? I do the one card draw but ... as far as doing actual readings not near as often as I use to been wanting to just... do more! What magical goodies call to you lately?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

I fly by my pants on spell work, if I really need something, other wise I don't ask much from the Mother, i'd rather give back to her.

My Tarot is getting rusty, I don't read as much as I use to, now that's just pitiful (shame on me)
I've actually been trying to help my Granddaughter get a handle on her gift as a sensitive, it really spooks her, and makes her uncomfortable. So lately teaching is more of what I'm doing.

Do you do Hoodoo?? I never got into that, it kinda scared me, not knowing what I was fooling with. :?
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:24 am

Spell work when needed, more often in our circle these days.

On divination I work more with Tykhe, my Saxon and witch runes than tarot.

I have a couple of friends who practice hoodoo but I stick to my traditional craft I just don't feel any cultural connection. :roll:
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:05 pm

I didn't finish my hoodoo honey jar because I got distracted on the search for that little boy o going to start from scratch and do it better and more preparation this next jar.. I do several different card a day, rune a day, god/goddess etc, and on occasion a rune day posting on 3 other sites. and once a week I do (or I try to do) the astro posts...but those don't seem the same as doing a actual reading or a bit of magic.. I'm still trying to find ways to incorporate it more into daily routines~ :roll: :D
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to Stirring The Cauldron