A SPELL A DAY

Recipes, spells etc

A SPELL A DAY

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:41 pm

February 05th

Symbol Love Magic

Symbols are a mainstay of love and magic. A symbol is something that represents another thing. We use symbols to communicate on a daily basis. They are so well integrated into our world that we rarely notice how frequently we use them. Symbols can affect us on many levels.

You will need a pink candle, a sheet of paper, and a pen.

Begin by drawing a magic circle. Next, light the candle and ask for the blessing of your favorite love goddess or god. On the paper, draw a symbol that represents love to you (a heart, a flower, yin and yang, etc.) Now write your lover's name and your full name around the symbol of love as if to embrace it with the letters of your names. Put the paper in front of the candle, and while staring intently into the candle's flame, say three times:

Two lovers guided by an unseen hand,

Two lovers guided by love's command,

From here to eternity,

These two lovers are you and me.

Then, fold the paper up three times, and put it in a book about love (a romantic novel, for example). Allow the candle to completely burn down. Close the circle and thank deity.

~from "Wiccan Spell A Day: 365 Spells, Charms, and Potions for the Whole Year" by Sirona Knight

(Found a spot that showcases literally "A Spell a Day" let me know if you wish me not to? ;) cant wait to see all the spells! :mrgreen: )
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: A SPELL A DAY

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:15 pm

I have a book called "The Spells Bible" by Ann-Marie Gallagher. Sometimes it is helpful.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to Stirring The Cauldron