Did a spell yesterday!

Recipes, spells etc

Did a spell yesterday!

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:57 pm

I know it has been AGES since I have done much spell work other than a honey jar or 2 but yesterday? Was just awesome~ I always do little things, honey jars etc but these are pretty.... mild? common? passé? BUT yesterday was a very awesome, gorgeous day here on the farm so I actually went outside!
(I know, I know sounds silly BUT I don't go outside!) Anyway, I sat at our little table kinda swept it off and took out my goodies I brought out with me.....a deck, rosary, candle, some crystals and my wand. (hubby was working under trailer) anyway, there is a mini corning ware frying pan (the old white ones with blue flowers from 50's?) and in it were several things from my late MIL's place.. so I had a audience! You remember me and my "fetchs?" So, I put a "stand in" at each of the 4 directional points and cast a small circle then invited in any spirits or guides that wished to join in. I'm sorry but it makes me laugh typing this.. here sits 2 yellow chicken salt and pepper shakers, 2 little ceramic calves (you remember the pink poodle with the chains attached to pups from carnivals in the 50's?) a mini rabbit inside a miniature tea cup, and a ceramic leaf with a owl and squirrel? on it, and a angel candle holder. I had a 6" green candle and used the wax (after lighting it) to attach it to a thin, flat aluminum cat thingie that use to be on a wire plant holder... then proceeded the spell. Basically praying for all to have the finances they needed, nothing extravagant but all needs met to where there is no strife or stress etc...and proceeded to do a celtic cross and 3 prayers while I watched the candle slowly burn down. Now, as far as wax divination? it first went to looking just like a goddess figure, arms crossing round torso, then it slowly morphed into a rose, it was really super cool! Of course all the farm animals were extremely both interested and disconcerted! But I felt the "Power" ya know? That IT was a spell and it DID take sorta type does that make any sense? It was just really cool.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: Did a spell yesterday!

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Very nice MM! "All the finances needed" That is what I ask for, not Billions, that will not happen, but just for what we need, very good. I can see you now, with your chicks and calves, owl and squirrel. Sounds like you had a great afternoon.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Well thanks for that giggle for the day, I can see all your little animals too, but ya know what, that's the best kind of spell work, and that you felt it well that's what we want when we do our magic. So well done you, and now that you got that oh so feel good feeling maybe you will work more often!! And just so you know it was the Dark Moon yesterday, and today I mailed out my last payment on my Amazon card, so I don't owe them nothing (already working) :D :D :D
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Oh wow! Talk about some results already? That is inspirational to say the least~ makes me feel even better! of course I turned right around and ordered 3 tarot and book deals so, kinda heading in opposite direction but still minor amount compared to other bills we could be worrying about....(but thankfully don't need to so far) Now might go out and do a moon one maybe... hmmm I have pink candles? as well, maybe do one for relationships... or... or... hahahahaha man, it is a rush you want to repeat!

(When son comes by to pick up their cloths I am washing (what the frick?) I will have him take pic) re set up what it looked like so you can get a idea of how funny it was.... it sorta made it kinda hard to be real serious when you looking a yellow chick in the eye... "snorts" :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:49 pm

I was too tired to do a working, I could still do one tonight. I have my list of New Moon intentions written out. Of course the list does not change, all the same things, Health, wellness, and diet. Boring but nesessary! But then again I did lose a few pounds this weekend. I'm actually doing quite good in that department.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:08 pm

CONRATS you! Now THATS is one I really should be working on and asking for! That would help tremendously. Especially with possible pacemaker surgery coming up sometime in 2019... def wouldn't hurt! :shock:
BTW I will be absent tomorrow at least in the am got to go for satelight clinic to check the pacer.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Good Luck with your results! Are you going to Wally World later, for your colored pencils?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm

I sis only had the energy to go to one though and they didn't have any..... so I am going to look online maybe... it was a exhausting day!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Oh well! Sometimes you can only do so much! Another day!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Well, I also had some slightly disappointing news, thought I would have more time on the pacer than what is actually left which of course throws me a panic.... since they the "phone companies" according to the technician wont let me do teletraces on land lines anymore... so it makes it that much harder to keep a eye on as it counts down to replacement time. I told her I know exactly what they are doing, trying to kill off all of us the older less tech savy group of folks, that they were doing their masters bidding. She was kinda bamboozled.... snickers... :twisted: The phone part ticks me off.
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Some peeps have no sense of humour! So does that mean that you have to go into the hospital every time you need a check up?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:32 pm

They check Mom's in an office, she had 11 years left last time, we go again on the 24th and then to the eye Dr. for her eye shot :shock: ouch

I think when the time draws close they should go a head and change the damn battery!!! It that sucker was in them they would!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Good luck to your Mom, eek! Eye shot!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:59 pm

yeah you would think if they KNOW it has only X amount of time, order the damn thing and be prepared to replace it...I was told today to see if I cant figure out a place or way to do the tele-trace somehow every 4 to 6 weeks then in 3 months they will see if it is ready to replace if it hasn't already hit that level before then.... IT IS MISERABLE when it goes into survival mode! ggrgrrrrr need to do a spell on insurance companies AND the docs. (The docs office of course puts the blame on insurance company) :evil: last time I had to wait almost 3 weeks to get it in and the surgery slot open to do it. I was truly worried I wasn't going to make it. I need to go inhale some hydrogen peroxide see if that helps the lungs.... growling as wheelchair rolls back....
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:08 am

That's just not right!!!! I know if it were Mom she would be throwing a hissy!!! She's already scared to death of it!!

Throw a fit Honey!
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:51 pm

I did, and still going to! Plus throw some real rambunctious, outright major spells at the both of them.. actually all 3 since neither culprit will tell the truth as who changed the rules basically excluding the older generations.. I.E. they are the majority with pacemakers just makes sense, the majority of them are NOT new technology inclined, They are also a LOT less likely to throw pitch a fit or argue back with the docs/manufacturer. So, just going to lump them all together and punish the lot of them! :twisted: :lol: I actually have old pacer parts, docs office cards, and a old cell phone so got "Something" from all 3 to go into a spell...hmmmm need to think on this... 8-) ;) :D
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. "Shazam"
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Stirring The Cauldron