[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - another spell and plans for.....

another spell and plans for.....

Recipes, spells etc

another spell and plans for.....

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:56 pm

Got to do another one last night! Well, early evening. Pappa bunny brought home dinner for me so while he was feeding, I set everything up, light a purple candle, did my circle, invoked my any willing energies,spirits
to fill my "Vetchs" and lit a "purple" candle kinda making up for missing the equinox day I know its a little late but.. a spell is a spell kinda thinking is what I was going with. Was aimed at love, healing for self, friends on this site and 2 others I do readings on, and left the energies out there for any that need them.. like I do with my prayers. Once again could kinda "feel" it take! It was a perfect early evening. As soon a I got done, gathered everything up and cleaned it off and when he got done feeding convinced him for us to sit there on porch and eat our dinner. No tv, phone, noise other than normal wildlife sounds...it was as good as a dinner as if we had gone to a expensive restaurant even if it was cheap fast food. Between the good feeling left over from the spell and the pleasant quiet dinner time with hubby was a awesome night...
(def going to be doing this WAY more till weather hinders it) NOW for the other plans.....

I was kinda joking (kinda not) about a spell using the parts to old pacemaker, docs cards, insurance cards etc I think I can make a real good spell maybe a hoodoo one if I cant find a reg. one. Similar to the graveyard dirt spell. Still working out what all to put into it I have loads of broken phones, extra fuses, wire caps, all those type goodies that jack up equipment and systems... old bills from insurance etc.. just trying to determine how HARD of a bust I want to put on them? I don't want them to go out of business or stop their jobs.. the doc is a arrogant ass but he is ONE of the best in the state if not the nation, the insurance company is one of the only ones that will touch me, and pacer company is the main one world wide in this field. So, don't want any of them gone completely or out of business, no I just want them to consider ALL their patients not going the easy route and cutting the tedious less money making customers out. This is where I am having trouble to balance what type of spell and how ??? to do it? Does that make any sense? it does in my head but I sound like a nut don't I? hahahahahaha blame it on the electric pulses being off kilter. LOL any ideas?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: another spell and plans for.....

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:41 pm

First I would write down all my intentions, what I want the spell to do.
Then you can pick out the parts you need, part of a phone for communication, a bill for payment, piece of a pacemaker for longivity, etc.
ask for a dose of compassion for your Doc. so he knows how the patient feels.
Sounds like a good idea. Good Luck!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:42 am

Throw some empathy in there too, maybe the work should be more along the lines of sending good energy to those working with the patients, compassion for others; I also don't think it would be a bad idea if they themselves (the Dr.'s) realized how blessed they are. So when doing the prayers, and saying your words ask for positivity to be infused into the practice.

I do my devotions almost every night, not full on spell work but none the less important for inner growth. Makes you tingle, and feel good.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:47 pm

I must channel Nemisis all the time because I just want to smite people! I'm trying to keep it under control. But if anyone needs an avenging angel I'm up for the job.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:30 am

Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Well, I got 2 folks that if you wish to smite just smite away! Do you need their names? If so, "Martha Jane Martin (aka) "Janie" MClain, and Michael Kenneth Martin (aka) "Pete" Martin.... So when "She " gets to hard to hold back let her rip! :lol: Teach them to treat their baby brother like crap... grumble, grumble....
:twisted: :D send her to me!!!! I will let her rip across the nations! hahahahahhaaa
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:11 pm

Just when I thought Bro in Law had settled down and Hubby and I were relaxing and having a drink last night. I got a phone call from a hysterical foreign (Pakastani) woman asking permission to rent a room. I'm like WTF, I don't have a room to rent and I certainly can't give you permission to rent anybodies room. Turns out Bro gave her my number and did'nt tell me what the F. Last straw, I'm doing a bannishing! I'm happy to add your names to the spell. Son and wife I presume. I'm writing down their names, I have a lot of energy to add to the spell.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Sigil has been written, Candle is blessed and dressed, Candle is lit and Sigil has been activated. Now we wait!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:12 pm

:shock: OMGz you two...………… let em rip Baby
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:11 pm

Yes , Bridges have been burned! :twisted:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:19 pm

I haven't heard ANYTHING from them since right the day before we posted this! waggling eyebrows makes me curious~ do I dare open that gateway and call her? hmmm have to ponder this OR I could sacrifice son and send him over there to spy kinda scout it out? Wonder what sort of bribe it would take? hmmmm will def let you know as soon as I coerce.. *coughs, coughs* do my sister n law duty and have them checked on! ;)
hows your banishing doing on your war front with BIL?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Brother in Law is gone. Hav'ent heard anything from him and that's the way we like it. It's his Birthday today, not sending him anything either.
I was really fired up when I did the banishing so don't expect your lot to show up anytime soon.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:42 pm

YEsss, yes, yes, yes! thank you so much my spell slinging witchy friend~ you are AWESOME! (your better than the Godfather!) bowing low before the Queen of chaos we are not worthy! hahahaha seriously though... can we say this is so awesome? might have to go run their names thru google to see if there are any reports of accidents, fires etc.. ;) :twisted: LOVE IT! This is awesome... singing off key... hahahahaha
(OMG how many times can the word awesome come up?) shakes head.. sorry... :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:48 pm

Queen of Chaos, I like that! That's what you get when you piss me off! Muahaha!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey if the shoe fits wear that sucker with PRIDE! ;) :twisted: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Elia » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:47 pm

:D
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Best part is? She is OUR Queen of Chaos! And we arnt very apt to share.... maybe but.... not much! :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Happy to be of help! Anytime!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to Stirring The Cauldron