[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Wood burning and runes...

Wood burning and runes...

All things arty crafty. Ideas and tips as well as advice. Post your makes for us all to see.

Wood burning and runes...

Postby patrah » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:12 pm

Ouroboros, I remember that some time ago you were getting a wood burning kit or tool....
Forgot what for....
What happened?
I want to make wood or clay runes...
I know very little....
A witch fb, uses Viking ones, and has not only copied those but created her own ones too....
What do you think?
Not just for ouroboros, but for any thoughts on the subject....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Wood burning and runes...

Postby Elia » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:57 pm

That would be a great project, I have a set (bloodstone) but I never got the hang of them, they are pretty!
You can buy a wood burning tool at wal mart in the arts and crafts section, I got one and decorated my Altar. (years ago)

they are easy to use.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:45 am

My woodburning kit is still in the box, so I have not tried it out yet.
Lots of people make their own runes, wood burning would save your fingers from carving them. You are supposed to add your blood to them to make them your own. Or so I hear.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Elia

Postby patrah » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:51 pm

Ouch is right...
I still have got that clay too...
Have not a clue except for tidbits of info on fb about them...
Was trying to think of creating some with personal meanings...
I have no clue how to cast or read them either....
Can do some cards (never studied tarot) and I Ching, never runes though..
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to The Crafty Witch