[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Pendulums I made

Pendulums I made

All things arty crafty. Ideas and tips as well as advice. Post your makes for us all to see.

Pendulums I made

Postby Elia » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:40 pm

My favorite
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Pendulums I made

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:37 pm

I like the little celtic heart knot charm.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:02 pm

I made so many pendulums, and gave them all away, I might still have a few I kept, IDK really, I have a large collection of ones I bought, those stones were from Hiddenite NC when me and the old man went gem hunting, we camped up there for a week, and I had the most outrageous amount of gemstones, some I just cleaned, and then we tumbled some to get them smooth, (that's those little pieces I put in that one wish bottle. That was fun, he had me a ruby ring made, I wore it forever and then one day lost the stone, I was so mad!! That cost him almost $400.00. I posted a pic of that on Magicka a long time ago.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:56 pm

I was trying out the pendulums you sent me Elia, I was just trying to make them give me a Yes or No response, You know when you ask a question you know is correct to see which way they are going to answer. Nothing! So I'm not sure how to proceed now, any suggestions?
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:43 pm

I think I sent you the string ones??? I need to send you a real one, not that you cant make a pendulum out of anything, but :?:

You ask "show me yes" then "show me no" then "show me I don't want to answer" then "show me I don't know" and it should swing the direction for the answers, back and forth, sideways, counter clockwise, and clockwise. When it wants to stop it will.

And form time to time ill ask mine again to make sure it hasn't changed it's swing.
I have one I always carry, and the one I depend on, seems my collection does not always want to answer.

So try that
Elia

Postby patrah » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 pm

When I order those charm bottles, I'd like to order a pendulum as I have not found mine yet....
I will be ready prolly next week....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:12 am

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Elia

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Jerry, (my friend that died) made to holder for me)

These I also made

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:30 am

Love the yummy purple one, is it amethyst or flourite? There are some beautiful ones at the local store, I would actually like to make my own.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:11 pm

My best guess is amethyst, they are all very pretty, ive really made some nice ones, (then I ran out of stones that had a good shape)

You can go on ebay and make out like a bandit buying pendulums, but watch out if they are coming from China it will take a long time to get it.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:26 pm

The local witchy shop has lots of nice pendulums, but then again the entire store is awesome.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:11 pm

Wish I had a local Witch Shop :|

Lucky!!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Yes, I am lucky and the people that run it are very nice. I go in there a lot. They used to do tarot readings there. I have never done a reading for the public and I'm not confident in my readings without using the book, weird, I should try it because I probably know more than I think. Practice, practice, practice.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:14 pm

Initiation, initiation, initiation, that's all you need once you have the gest of the cards. I have to use my books too, except for the Lenormand, and I swear once you go through them once you know them. You should look them up and take a peek, they are so beautiful, (Ciro Marchetti) I have all his decks, I just love that man and his work.
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Try reading your pendulums (and beautiful they are) over the tykhe board, it works really well. :D
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:36 pm

:lol: I really need to learn the board, with taking care of Mom and everything else I have little time to read anymore.
Elia

Postby arianllwynog (nog) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:33 pm

I hope your Mum is well, Elia plus there's plenty of time :)
arianllwynog (nog)
Jewel

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:47 am

If I don't get to old myself :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the good thoughts, she will go to the Dr. on Monday
Elia

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Just a quick comment on pendulums. I sell loads in the shop, and I always get people who ask a pendulum a question that they know the answer to and then reckon it doesn't work.
I always get them to ask 3 questions.

1. Show me yes
2. Show me no
3. Will you work with me?

It is really surprising how many people find that their first choice says no to question 3.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:18 pm

I think I need to do this with the pendulums that you sent me Elia.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:46 am

1. Show me yes
2. Show me no
3. Show me I don't know
4. Show me I wont answer
5. Show me goodbye

clock wise, counter clockwise, back and forth, up and down, sideways. This is all the swings it will do. But you have to ask, and from time to time see if it's changed it's mind. :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:05 pm

I'm going to write that down.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:34 am

Mine goes back and forth for yes :lol: and up and down for no :lol: it's backwards, but each time I test it, it does the same. (its the only one I use and trust) I carry it everywhere, it's in a small pouch in my purse. I have quite a few but I only use that one.
Elia

Return to The Crafty Witch