[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - the folios i made

the folios i made

All things arty crafty. Ideas and tips as well as advice. Post your makes for us all to see.

the folios i made

Postby Elia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: the folios i made

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Very nice, Elia V, I'm sure they were all thrilled and suprised with your folios. I know I was when I got mine. You sure put a lot of work into them.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:37 pm

I don't know if he's given them out yet, seems he said he wanted to do it at the family reunion in June. He was really happy, they were very nice. The ones with flowers were for his two Sisters, and the other two for him and his Brother. I was pleased. Now I need ink, and I can make my small one. (to replace the one I gave Becky)
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:16 am

I'm sure it will be lovely.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to The Crafty Witch