[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - The Art room

The Art room

All things arty crafty. Ideas and tips as well as advice. Post your makes for us all to see.

The Art room

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:14 pm

Here are just a few pictures of the art room

This is a really big room with a closet for storage.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: The Art room

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Love, love, love, the tall skinny cabinet with the stars on it. Not witchy at all. :lol: All your wish bottles look so cool on your tobacco stick. And Holy Crap! All your stamps!!! :o And loving the big comfy chair. 8-)
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:27 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:06 pm

That round blue bottle looks interesting. That's pretty cool that your Dad was a gunsmith. It's nice you have some of his work that you can hold in your hands. I always think it is nice to e able to touch things that your loved ones have held and loved. I collect gloves from people I have known that have died. Its like putting you hand in theirs. Not creepy at all!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:38 pm

That blue bottle is my water balls, I put on my Altar, and the (mud ball) is on the other side.
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:15 pm

I love your room! its a good thing I'm not there I would not be able to keep my self from exploring! All the neat cubbies, drawers, love the light pine wood, and colors and all the necklaces goodies...
The pics make the crow n me surge forward like a werewolf under a full moon! I would never want to step out of this room if it were me... LOL :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:49 pm

You should have seen the one I left, it was in my basement, I kept it locked, had my Altar setup and it was all considered sacred space, I had some of my art stuff down there (the wishbottles) but the rest was up stairs.
Here ill show you a pic. (its from years ago)

I carved all the grandkids hand prints in the table (Altar)

Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:58 pm

OHHHH shivers you can feel the energy of that space so clearly! I bet you did some awesome spell work down there~ It reminds me of my grandmothers basement back in the 60s...it was a old hidden room to hid from ?? in trap door the whole 9 yards...gives me the shivers! :mrgreen:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Your altar looks aweome! Mine is not nearly so nice. Mine is in the dining room so there is only a minimum of items out, just the candles really. I set up as needed. But yours is the full meal deal! :D
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:44 pm

It is isn't it? I'm jealous... I do like you, Ouroboros, set up when I need or want to do spell work. Cause the kitties are fascinated! :lol: A perfect magical room for spell working....love it!
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Return to The Crafty Witch