How many

All things arty crafty. Ideas and tips as well as advice. Post your makes for us all to see.

How many

Postby patrah » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:21 pm

hey y'all...
Lately I have been inundated with requests to do workings for family....
And I am doing working to find that correct heating and cooling guy....
So, I have heard some time ago, that one working a day is all one should do....
The issue with that is, that one working will be from 3 to 8 weeks long if that quick..,.
Another work really should take place before that long...,,
And then there is the issue of home repairs and animals....
And continue Jed protection from the woman wished harm....
Which leaves me wondering if this is why my family and friends need work....
I have the time, and wonder if it is ethical, and correct to do more than one during the same time period, pending I have altars and supplies and appropriate mindset....
And if I cleanse and bathe in between,,.,
Any thoughts will be appreciated....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: How many

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Well, I find it amazing that they want you to do things for them yet will not help you. Do workings for you first, them later. Personally I think it is OK to do more than one thing at a time.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby Elia » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:53 pm

You can do spell work anytime, every night if you want, just check the moon phase to see if your work is for getting rid of or brining to you.
you should do yours first, and id charge for doing theirs. What I do is tell my family "do it yourself" :lol:
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:59 pm

snickers nodding I got to agree with the other gals the way they have done you? nahhh I wouldn't but then again I'm not as nice as you are tho (that why BIL leg got broke!) :twisted:
(Oh, oh, oh oh~ just tell them you can DO NOTHING till your totally finished with your move and everything is winter ready... no if ands or buts then and only then can you do any work for anybody else period! and don't give on it! Don't let them start the "well if you will just please do this or that for me then I can help on such and such date or LATER!!! blah blah blah cause once they get what they want? They have no incentive to carry thru so.. that's a thought maybe?)

but... if your really plan on doing it I don't think it would be a problem I have read some cleanse themselves after they do any magical working even if its only a smudging... so, its just what feels right to you! Although if you wish to do some hexing them instead we got your back!
;) :twisted: :lol:
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Hex Yeah! :twisted:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:54 pm

I don't know about you all, but I love paranormal shows, but I am getting really tired of them always blaming any haunting on someone did Witchcraft in this house, and the BS about it's Demonic, a Demonic presents is something that's really rare. Still love my shows, but just because you Ghost hunt you cant say it's a Demon, or caused by Witchcraft, that's just BS.

Now I watch Dead Files and hardly ever hear Amy use the word Demonic, she might say this thing was never human, or it's a nasty human spirit that portrays itself as demonic, I have herd her say it's like a Devil, but not really a devil.

Just wanted to get that off my chest!!!
Elia

Postby patrah » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:43 am

Couldn't do any work for anyone including moi...
I can only think of the bad magick owed to the two people wishing harm to me and mine and what they deserve....
I have been told to let them deal with their own misgivings....
Those people have no problem with themselves....
They need problems with someone else....
I am being told to wait....
So now I am missing doing magick for good on this the full moon....
Because I have bed feelings and am taking my time grieving....
I do not want to let go....
I did bring a few things from the ole house including my first really designated altar...
It is in the car with me on its side looking like a coffin...
I am taking it very slow because I do not want to close the chapter...
It will be like again(the last night she lived) turning my back....
I cannot do it...
The other dog whose sister died awhile back, and who is the one I thought the most sick and was saving for surgery, is losing weight....
I hope it is just tapeworms....
Her balance is a little off....
And sadly my energy is low....
I want to save her, and I do not love her....
I hope this changes...
Oh and the vet didn't call me back about her....
I wonder if the woman wishing harm has put it I my mind to carry her prophesy out...
If so, I need to carry out full moon wrath on her...
She cannot do this again...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to The Crafty Witch