[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - 31 day Art Challenge

31 day Art Challenge

All things arty crafty. Ideas and tips as well as advice. Post your makes for us all to see.

31 day Art Challenge

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:12 pm

So I signed up to do a 28 day art challenge. Every day I get prompts to inspire me. So far it is a little boring, but I found one that witches might like to do. I am listing the daily ideas for you to doodle.
This is a 31 day Challenge for anytime during the year.
1 A Witchsona
2 An Altar
3 A Familiar
4 A Working Place
5 A Witchcraft Tool
6 A Book of Shadows
7 An Apprentice
8 A Wiccan Witch
9 A Hermit Witch
10 A Plant Witch
11 A Storm Witch
12 A Sea Witch
13 A Fire Witch
14 A Healer Witch
15 A Crystal Witch
16 A Divination Witch
17 A Death Witch
18 A Techno Witch
19 An Urban Witch
20 a Dream Witch
21 A Kitchen Witch
22 A Sigil Witch
23 A Galaxy Witch
24 A Tea Witch
25 A Moon Witch
26 An Animal Witch
27 A Fairy Witch
28 A Religious Witch :shock:
29 A Witchy Couple
30 A Witch Family
31 Two Witches doing magic together.
I'm going to give it a try!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: 31 day Art Challenge

Postby Elia » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:42 pm

I'm just going to copy this page.

I have all my familiar's written in a book plus I bought all the figurines (you know what I mean) little animals in my glass case. All but the Blue Herring and I cant find one of those, I might check Amazon again.

I did order more scor tape and stash paper so I can now do my small folio and I got my new picture frame and got all of Madame O's art back on the wall.
Elia

Postby Elia » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Maybe a religious witch is an evil Nun! It is like saying that you are a Christian Witch, I'm not hot on that one either.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:03 am

Ive heard that before, never understood what a Christian Witch would be :o
Elia

Postby Madame Marigold » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:13 pm

I'm a example of a Christian witch...I'm not that scary am I? Yeah, yeah I do know I was when I lost my temper at inlaws and kinda sorta hexed em but... you know cant do more! pouts.. :lol: :mrgreen: hoodoo anyone?
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:58 pm

I know there is a lot of christian influence in HooDoo.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:53 pm

I'm up to #4 "a working place" drawing a big fire place with a huge cauldron hanging over the open fire. Still working on it! Having problems with my chains holding up the cauldron. :lol:
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:58 pm

OK you're painting these, OK boy am I loosing it!!!

Duh it said art challenge :roll: I am of no use right now!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Loosing interest fast, I've started painting a cloud scene with flying birds. It will be a good one for my son for a present. Hubby is outside playing with the neighbours, one of them has a new snowblower and Hubby has new tire chains, There is some bartering going on. The war against Winter!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: they say we might get some snow, that's what they say, I don't believe them, I have all my windows open today, it's started to rain, but when I got up it was sunny :? That's KY for you always changing its mind!!!

Id say a artist such as your self must be inspired, so you just paint what ever you feel, I wish I could paint, but at the present I'm having fun making folios, my room is a mess, it will remain until I'm tired of playing with my art. (you know if my boy wasn't in my are room, it would be a mess) then I could just shut the door.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Have fun with your Folios, it is all art! Just the act of making something is fun and mind amusing. I bought some glass, balls at Christmas, that you can fill yourself. I thought I would make some seasonal Witch Balls . They are sitting there, taunting me to get moving. I'm not sure what to fill them with yet, I have got to check out Pinterest for some ideas.
I know what you mean about Amazon, there is so much stuff that I would like to buy. But I am strong and will resist temptation. For now...
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:48 pm

I don't know what kind of glass ball you mean, is it a clear X Mas bulb, that you can remove the top and then put something in??? Ill bet a few different colors of paint that would dry, in a swirl pattern would be cool.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:03 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Try just one with some paint, swirl it just a little, then maybe add some glitter :D
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:05 pm

Id bet a spatter or two would be pretty rolled around in a glass ball. When I made that wish bottle I (the big one) I put glitter, dried flowers, a few gemstones, and it's was really pretty.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:34 pm

I have not done my witch balls yet, still thinking about it, I pressed some Snowdrops yesterday, I thought I could use some of them for my Spring Ball.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:17 pm

I noticed some YouTube witches doing 31 day challenges...
I thought they were challenges to post 31 videos in 31 days....
I like yours ouroboros.....
When better organized, it is something I will like to do....
Used to be quite creative....
Eager to know how your witch balls turn out....
I know I can be again....B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:54 pm

The Witch Balls are taking their time. I seem to have hit a lull in my creativity. The garden has been holding my attention at the moment, but I will get back to it. I bought some large feathers at a Sports shop, I will do some feather painting when I get the time.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Ouroboros » Mon May 01, 2017 8:20 pm

I completed my first Witch Ball today for Beltane, it is the first of the four seasons. This one is for spring, it contains pressed Snowdrop and Violet flowers from my garden, green glitter, stars and assorted tumbled crystals. It has a light Green ribbon to hang it.
Next will be Summer. 8-)
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed May 03, 2017 7:09 pm

Sounds pretty, my house is so full I cant get anything done!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed May 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Mine too, I hung my Witch Ball outside. No room inside.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Return to The Crafty Witch