My latest afghans and more?

All things arty crafty. Ideas and tips as well as advice. Post your makes for us all to see.

My latest afghans and more?

Postby Madame Marigold » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:50 pm

OI need to upload my picture of the one I did for my uncle I have never made him anything before till this! I have never met him when I was old enough to remember either lol but anyway sis came in for Thanksgiving and brought her boyfriend and has me making him a Dallas Cowboy one and for myself I am making a temperature afghan! It has been this big "thing" in the crochet community so why not... snickers
(jump in both feet smh it going to be BIG!) every day for 365 you crochet either a strip or ??? you want in a set color you have chosen to represent the temp of the day! Some folks are doing both high and the low of the day some if its rainy, snowy, foggy etc etc... (nah just nah) tooo much... so mine are little granny daughters color of the day then a round of white then connect... when finished this blanket should be over 7 feet long and 6+ wide! One gal previous years blanket she did was over 14ft long! (how would you wash it?) even carefully I know my machine wouldn't do it! Also going back to my God Goddess dolls that I had set aside when I had trouble doing the hair on Dian Chehte....will post pic of the afghan as soon as I figure out how to do this! ( ;) ) Im a dinosaur I admit it... OK tried to attach it but it says it can not.. hmmm darn
Madame Marigold
Free Spirit

Re: My latest afghans and more?

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:16 am

I cannot knit or crochet, and that's OK!
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: My latest afghans and more?

Postby Elia » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:53 am

I cant either, but I have other talents.

MM do you have a photo bucket account, if not set one up, then upload your pictures form your computer to there, once they are in the photo bucket account, you click on the picture you want to show, and (at the right side there will be codes) use the URL code, just left click it will flash "copied" then come back here (have your tab open and ready, left click, then right click and select paste and its on here. I have mine in my favorites so I can just open a new tab and go back and forth without loosing my spot here.

Did ya get all that??? It took me a while to get it, but once you do it easy. Id love to see your pictures.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Return to The Crafty Witch