[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Spell

Spell

All things arty crafty. Ideas and tips as well as advice. Post your makes for us all to see.

Spell

Postby patrah » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:49 pm

I made a karma cleanse spell today.....
I mean I devised it and wrote it down.....
Its been in mind for some weeks now.....
I just wrote down a good fortune spell of someone else's....
Took 3 or4 times to write it like I want....
Mine I have got to rewrite too, but tired of writing as both are detailed...
Can simplify as I go....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Spell

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Good, I'm glad to hear that you are doing some Spell Work.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby patrah » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 am

I have been doing some ongoing work for someone....
It will continue to be extensive....
The karma cleanse is for me....
And michaels had some grey candles on sale, so I got a bunch....
The spell involves black grey and white Candles....
Three total....
I'm thinking of a three candle money spell too...
Dark green(the color of the outlines on money), the lighter Olivish green on money, and meijers ivory is the color of the whitish green on money....
I have the three money candles waiting with a $10 bill wrapped around them.....
Til I am ready....
Haven't worked that one out though yet....
I will probably try the good fortune one, since I have it written down....
Just that more complex work takes a lot of prep, and energy....
And would like to have a room or space ready to do spells....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Spare room downstairs has a bbbbiiiigggg hole in thenceiling/roof....
Have got other priorities.....
I have a room upstairs with less in it.....
Where I chicken wired one of the doors(two doors; one leading to landing, and one leading to the rest of the upstairs where the cats live)....
So I have space and the cats can look in and I can look out into their area.....
I have way too much witchy stuff....
Have given lots away....
Have a few altars....
The one outside is still out there....
It is a patio wine rack meant to be out, but is nice for indoor too....
I'm thinking it weathered the winter very well and may leave it....
Room with hole could be a sacred space eventually....
When I first gained possessionof this house a few years ago, the balcony off the kitchen upstairs was in good shape....
Now not even the cats can step out....
It will fall soon...
But so will the tree limb....
Going to chicken wire the door to the balcony so the cats can get fresh air....
Wanted balcony for magick...
Down the road....
Top of bookshelf is where I do the ongoing work for someone else, bedroom has a desk which is now money altar for the moment...
Den has a small roll about antique stand with two,drawers....
So I have altars just about everyplace, none being really used except bookcase right now....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby patrah » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:21 pm

The spirit cleansing spell I made uses one each a black, gray and white or ivory candle...
They are pretty tall ones...
I think I wrote down some words.....
In the semblance of bos (photo album notebook with plastic page covers)...
But over the last few days some very quick easy words for each candle keep coming to mind....
I was just going to ask, should I use such simple incantations for larger candles....
Just came to me to blow out the candles after some time....
And each time I relight I can recite again....
Or just do elemental or directional words too....
But those simple wordings just keep coming to me every day...
So I will use them and be done....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Simple words from the heart are always the best ones to use. I would suggest that you snuff your candles instead of blowing them out.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:43 am

Oh I usually either use a snuffer or my fingertips wet.....
I still have not done it yet....
I did not mean to say blow out....
I rarely blow out candles....
Am looking into getting another house....
This one will require a few thousands of dollars to repare correctly....
More than the house is worth....
If my bank will lend me enough I will do the repairs....
On the other hand, I will still buy it, and look on their dockets for already rehabbed houses for a good price...
The bank may be more willing to lend on a house with enough collateral value....
Just do not feel up to another move just yet.....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:48 pm

Well, Good luck with that, at least the weather is getting better so things will be cheerier.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:22 pm

Yup.....
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to The Crafty Witch