[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Wish Bottles

Wish Bottles

All things arty crafty. Ideas and tips as well as advice. Post your makes for us all to see.

Wish Bottles

Postby Elia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:03 am

Currently im making wish bottles, (got the idea from Ouroborus) and have went crazy making them.
I have about 50 made, and have already given quite a few away to family and friends. I really should save them for Yule presents
but I have a hard time keeping gifts a secret. I like to just give them away, like right now!! Its been a fun project, I have more things ordered, so a lot more to make, using ribbon, and different colors, they are just so much fun to make. :D
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Re: Wish Bottles

Postby Ouroboros » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:56 pm

Your wish bottles are beautiful, Elia V, please can you post a picture on this forum.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:14 am

I don't know but I can try.

Elia

Postby Elia » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:18 am

Here is another, SFL in the background

Another view

Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Nice photos Elia V, I'm impressed with all your hard work.
They would all look nice as yule tree ornaments.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby SilverMoonTiger » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:30 am

Those are amazing. And I agree, they would look great on a tree.
SilverMoonTiger
Site Admin

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Well, I thought I had made enough wish bottles to last the season, but no. Last night I had to make two more which now is a total of 18 that I made. I even saved one for myself.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:32 am

I've only really used the one which hangs in the one car.....
The others are in my purse...
I just gaze at them they are so pretty...
The one in the car has a witch on her broom...
Which is why it is in the car
Wondering now if I should transport it to the house over there. Mas move things along....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:38 pm

I'm taking a few to my Friend's wife today, (he is the one who's cancer has returned). The last time I visited them id forgotten the bottles. He had hair that day, this was the (19th) and yesterday he posted on FB he had lost all his hair.
He had told me their is no cure and he may have 2 to 5 years, so he is working toward making sure his Wife is taken care of. He's a really good person, I worked with him 24 years, and knew him before that, it's how I landed my job that gave me a career, good pay, benefits, and good people to work with. When we moved up here my Daughter became best friends with his Daughter, so that's how we met.
Elia

Postby patrah » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:35 am

I gave one to a friend...
She took me for a belated birthday breakfast and asked me to take her to pick up some last minute stuff...
My car is so overcome with crowding, she had to sit in the back right behind me....
In the side door area hangs my little witch on her broom with an pentagram....
She mentioned how cute it is....
And since she took me to breakfast I felt compelled to give her one....
She was very thankful....
also I have never been great at selling.....
She sells Avon.....
Wants to try and do what I wanted to do, and show them.....
I am definately getting some more....
To sell, or keep or five or something....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:53 pm

If she sells any they are $5.00 each, and if she gets a bulk a dollar for shipping, and id need an address (PM)

That was very nice of you to give one up patrah.
Elia

Postby patrah » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:29 am

It was very difficult for me to give it...she admired it so....
So I will tell her ....
I will also when I can get back to it, got to the shoppes I go to and show them the one I have left, and the pictures....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:07 am

I'm going to get some together for you and send them out very soon. I want to make a few special for you, and it's cold in the basement sweat shop. Ill get it done soon. Mom has been down on me and I'm having to take care of everything, so Ive been staying kinda busy. I wrote down the address, and ill PM you when I get them in the mail.
Elia

Postby patrah » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:29 am

No hurry.....
I will also try and compensate you too....
Not with candles....
But $$$$$$$s.....
And will not be giving them away.....
And yes if you can make them special, I will need it....
And I'm still trying to get to move.....
Before sending them just you can check that the address is ok, and if I move before then the address is still good....
Want to get a mail box, but now I have tickets, and court dates, and police reports and insurance claims, etc., etc., etc.....
Things will calm when I am in place....
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:56 am

You will get a special one that i'll charm for you, it will be in a small silver tone bag with stars. (don't give that one away)

Ill send extra, so if you want to give one or two away to friends you can. but the one I make for you, and charm, keep with you.
in your purse is fine, and under your pillow, at least for 2 weeks. Put your energy into it also, we are going to focus on you changing choices, and making good decisions that will help you prosper. You have got to take care of you first!!!
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:00 pm

Well, ain't that the truth, "You have to take care of your self FIRST" Friends can be so needy and they don't seem to have a problem sucking the energy right out of you, but if you ask for a small favour they have no problem saying no. This January I am taking care of myself, and my first job is to de-clutter my Art Room.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:35 pm

I had to move to de clutter mine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It looks great now.
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:00 pm

A fresh start is aways good for the mind.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:37 pm

I'm going to work on a project soon and break it in :lol: I got my stick carved, I did do that.
Elia

Postby patrah » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:48 am

I have enough rooms for an art room....
I so overwhelmed with boxes if I throw 2 out a day without going through them it will take at least 3 months...
Plus I still got thins lingering over to the old place...
May have gotten help with old house....
Had great help until August 1st....
Had to make a police report...
So that help is no more...
Too bad, best help I had too...
I want to make garage into some kind of special place...
It is also overcome....
Am making that simple money spell...
Haven't found the box with candles in it yet...
Walmart usually has black birthday candles and they are no more...
Party city does not have...
I have got to get tree service to get a limb off the roof....
And additional plumbing and electric....
And may have to use electric heat because time and money will be used before I can get furnace done...
That damned old contractor sabotaged that too...
The new guy does not do heating and cooling or roofing...
This ole house is more than a notion....
BB
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to The Crafty Witch