[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
onestopwitchshop.com • View topic - Fire agate...

Fire agate...

A place to discuss crystals and their properties both magickal and healing.

Fire agate...

Postby patrah » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:27 pm

The relative of a friend has been
A reader healer since age 21....
And going by his grey hair...
He is about my age...
So he recommended a fire agate for me....
And that was my first time hearing of that stone.....
Looked it up and like it...
But have not seen it in any shop I go to.....
Does anyone know anything about its properties?...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Re: Fire agate...

Postby Elia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:22 pm

It has a deep connection to the Earth and it's calming energy, bringing security and safety. It has strong grounding powers, it supports during difficult times and has a protective function, building a protective shield around the body, it will gently return a curse. The stone will aid in relaxation, and enhance meditation.
It is said to represent absolute perfection, it instills spiritual fortitude, and facilitates the evolution of consciousness. Placed on a broken chakra, it gently brings it back online.
It clears electric blockages and energizes the aura. Its link is to the fire element, assisting in romance.

Holding a Fire Agate effortlessly brings up inner problems for resolution.

I can defiantly see why he suggested this for you, I may have to find one for myself.
Elia
Your Evilness Queen of Chaos

Postby patrah » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:27 am

They seem to be expensive...
Boston tea room may have it...
I wonder if size matters(lol)...
Friend seems not to be a friend....
Even before I could get her cousin's contact information...
I actually liked her cousin and he has a radio program which spans a large area since he is not from Michigan....
Funny he must of been reading me when he recommended that because he had no way of knowing all of the dilemmas I was facing unless the friend told him....
I think he read me accurately....
Is that what you are suggesting?
I am....
Thanks for the description of the stone....
Did you check out the pictures of it....
Really quite dazzling....
And Elia V, I do not see all those issues with you....
Or you are perhaps just more discrete about things....
I am still facing many challenges with getting and keeping organized....
Still working very hard mentally and physically at it...
Since unloading storage, the house is full and I am still wanting some of the other things from old home....
Well here I go talking again...
Did have a very bad thing happen which may have to be farther addressed....
Has to do with why I lost my help....
Oh well...
Bright blessings...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:07 pm

And Blessings to you Patrah.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:36 am

I try to be discreet, but there are times I must explode. :shock:

my move went smoothly, it just broke my back, my goodness it killed me, I kept saying if my back would just stop hurting I could get so much more done.

I'm just glad you finally got your move done, id recommend a fire agate for us both!! (I may have one, I need to look through my crystals, I don't think size matters when it comes to a crystal, if it's more than a handful its to much :lol: (sorry)
Elia

Postby patrah » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:11 am

Hey I called Boston tea room in Ferndale and they have lots of fire agates in stock...still do not know if in this case the size matters...
Will ask when I go there...
BB
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:11 pm

Just pick the fire agate that appeals the most to you. The stone you are drawn too is the right one.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Ouroboros, I did go for the one I picked up first...
I was a bit confused though...
The pictures I had seen of fire agate seemed to have black and fiery qualities....
The stones in the store reminded me of orange jasper I think....
They were orange with a hint of yellow....
I am thinking that the pictures were of Mexican fire agate or something...
I did get it though with the belief that cosmically speaking I got the right thing...
Found a little pin on button that says
"Hex yea"
Got that too..BB
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:04 am

I like that "Hex Yea" ill use that on FB :lol:

Ill look in my crystal book, and see the color, ill have to get back to you. I wish I had a Witch store around here!!!
Elia

Postby patrah » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:18 am

The colors of the ones I saw on line are varied...some with background and greens and reds and other colors...
The one I bought is basically orange with a yellowish orange less opaque part...
It is pretty...
Not what I expected though...
The Boston tea room is kind of witchy...
With a zen feel to it...
Actually I was surprised to see the little buttons...
I am empty on funds right now...
I can ask them to hold one or two and send them next month in the beginning....
It is quite small though...
I am wondering if one can be made...
I have seen button making kits before...
May check at Michaels....
BB
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Hex yea! I like it.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:24 am

I will call Boston tea room tomorrow to ask if they still have some...
If so, I will ask them to hold a few til the 3rd when money settles here....
I can send to Elia V. And she can send to you ouroboros....
And I will send a couple extra....
Maybe for Madame marigold....
Otherwise, I will look into making some....
The ones at the Boston tea room are quite small....
I guess a little bit of hex goes a long way yeah....
BB
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby Elia » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Ive used the "Hex Yea" on FB a few times :lol:
Elia

Postby patrah » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:53 pm

Getting buttons for you to distribute....
And/or getting the button kit....
BB
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 pm

I looked up the fire agate, it was a dark red, light orange, and even has a little light tan color, its a really pretty stone.
Elia

Postby patrah » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Still wonder if what I have is it...
The stone looked like a black opal triplet....
It was black with orange red and yellow and green...
My stone is orange with translucent yellow....
All the ones there were the same...
B
B
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Elia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:03 pm

It could be patrah, it had some mixed colors, maybe they just had the ones with the orange, and yellow. I'm going to look through all my rocks, I have three or four bowls full, from when we went to that crystal mine in NC
Elia

Postby Ouroboros » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Fire Agate, agate occuring as pebbles in brownish colors with flashes of "fire" due to thin layers of limonite. Good for inspiration and action. Offers a shield of protection. Good for eyes, sight and night vision. Good for emotional control, clairvoyance, connecton to spirits and spirituaaity. Helps fear. "The Crystal Healer"
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:04 am

Yes I like the uses....
The issue I have is that the descriptions and pics do not resemble the stone I have which is literally just like the other ones in the store...
When I go back I will see if I can show them what I found on line..l
patrah
Dark Beauty

Postby Ouroboros » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Maybe they just have a lower grade of Fire agate without the fire.
Love and Laughter
Ouroboros
Ouroboros

Postby patrah » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:32 am

Lol...
Or a different kind...
They are a pretty reputable place....
I wonder if they misplaced them...
They are pretty just not as I expected them to look...
patrah
Dark Beauty

Return to The Crystal Cavern